Has anyone bought Turbofire off the beachbody website?

Options
I want to buy turbofire and I tried to buy it off the beachbody website but I don't have to $$$ to buy it outright at the moment. I tried going with the 2 payments spread over 2 months but when I was checking out, it kept adding stuff and my total was almost $200! Wth!? Has this happened to anyone before? I don't want to spend an arm and a leg for it but I need it! Help!

Replies

• RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    You could probably find it other places, but why do you "need" it. The same type of workouts could probably be found for free on youtube.
  • diva099
    diva099 Posts: 42
    Options
    I purchased mine off the site, I got it for two payments that was a total of 79 dollars or something like that maybe you are adding other things and not knowing it.
  • tlink67
    tlink67 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    There are ALOT of pop up when you order from the Beachbody.com website. Make sure you are saying NO to the ads.

BTW--Turbo Fire is a great progam. I am doing my again.
  • FaithInAes
    FaithInAes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well I don't really "need" it, but I am getting super bored with all of the workout dvd's I own and I do need to change it up. I've been stuck in a rut for awhile now and I need something to motivate me and get me out of it. I figured I would give turbofire a try.
  • Nikki91606
    Nikki91606 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just bought TurboFire off of newegg. My husband has ordered other things through them. It says it includes 12 workouts on 11 DVDs and all the guides and calendar. It was only $59.99 with free shipping. I'm just waiting for it to come in. :)