Mommy again for the 3rd time!

Options
Hi, my name is Angie, and I just gave birth to my third baby about 2 1/2 months ago. Still got about 26lbs of baby weight to lose. Got my food discipline attitude kicked into high gear and this website helps IMMENSELY! I also have the MyFitnessPal app on my droid incredible, so I can take it EVERYWHERE! I look forward to listening and seeing the progress of everyone on the path to whatever their personal goal is. :)

Replies

• mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Mazel Tov!:flowerforyou:
  • ChaseFerry
    Options
    Congrats, Angie. I have three myself...all under four. My baby is eight months old and I am starting this program today in earnest to lose my 26 pounds of baby weight as well. Good luck. I look forward to following your progress. :)
  • farmgirlh
    farmgirlh Posts: 240
    Options
    Congratulations! Good luck on your journey.
  • Jb27
    Jb27 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and congrats on your new baby! I have 3 myself and know how hard it can be to lose the baby weight,but this site makes it easy and all of the people on here are great! Good luck on your journey :)

Jessica
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I do not know if you breast feed or not. I heard that it is great for helping new mommies lose weight.
    - My nipples were innie and flat, so I had great difficulty and finally gave up.
    I hope you can do better, if you are interested in breast feeding.

Hugs to all your babies! :drinker: (water, or milk?) :wink:
  • allstarmommy76
    allstarmommy76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am breastfeeding. I believe also that it is the best start for a child. I did not breastfeed my first as I was young and stupid, but I breastfed my daughter for a year and am planning on breastfeeding my third for the same.

Thanks for the replies, everyone! I am looking forward to my weight-loss journey! :bigsmile: