100lbs gone in 6 months!

Options
2»

Replies

• PamelaHoneyHuggy
    PamelaHoneyHuggy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is awesome on your 102lb lost........... I have a 107 to lose total. I have already lost 16. Alot more to go but stories like your help alot. Thanks. :smokin:
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    great job, and motivational!!!!
  • flems629
    flems629 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You should be so incredibly happy and proud of yourself. That is an amazing feat! Congrats and good luck on the next 100!!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    You have made awesome progress and it is apparent that you will successfully reach your goal of losing the rest of the weight. Kudos to you and all the hard work that you have been doing to turn your life around. A long and healthy life, with a happy outlook is the greatest reward!
  • makpitt
    makpitt Posts: 18
    Options
    What an accomplishment! You must be so proud of yourself. Keep motivated and on track. You will reach your goal! :happy:
  • steph_armstrong
    Options
    Congrats on your huge accomplishment!! Keep up the great work. Good luck on your next 100lbs. You can do it.
  • Ashl3yS
    Ashl3yS Posts: 64
    Options
    WOW that is amazing! Congratulations!
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    Congrats on the 100 lbs man! That's great! Keep up the solid work and this last 100 lbs will go super fast!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment! So glad you decided to come out & stop lurking in the shadows! I agree this sight is very inspirational, challenging, and encouraging! I am addicted to MFP & love the atmosphere here. Keep up the great work!
  • ItsSonia
    ItsSonia Posts: 20
    Options
    this was so great to read. thanks for sharing, you sure are an inspiration to me. Keep up the good hard work. It definitely pays off and good luck on reaching your goal =)
  • mrtechaddict
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I had to have some minor surgery this morning on my shoulder, but I told the doc he better make sure I can at least go for a walk today or we were going to have some problems. Three hours after I left the out patient place, I'm ready to go out and get some exercise....and I better do it before the pain meds wear off!!! LOL! :-)
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    DJDUFFY WOW OH WOW!!! what else can I say. The posts ahead of me said it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go boy Go

I can see a very handsome man hiding beneat the next 100 lbs. Keep it up so we can see how handsome you are.
    Calie