Options
    amazing job!!!!
  • TheOneWithTheY
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • shst07
    shst07 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Your story is very inspiring!
  • jaina08
    jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    omg you look great!!!!!!!!
  • DustyBanana
    DustyBanana Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your progress. I know when I fall off the band wagon it feels bad, but it is sooo good to hear that it is okay, we will all bounce back, and your story is the proof. Great great job!
  • NoExcuses79
    NoExcuses79 Posts: 233
    Options
    I just had to come back and say that today I saw my Mom for the first time in about a year and today was the first time in over 15 years that she was able to EASILY put her arms around me and have them overlap for a hug. It felt awesome. :)

She looked like she was about to crap herself when she saw me, by the way. That was pretty funny.

My Grandmother, me, my Mother.

253251_655363291147713_1794405287_n.jpg

Geat job on overcoming your obstacles, you look great. Keep it up!!!
  • Mrsfluffypants
    Mrsfluffypants Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. You are proof that having faith in yourself and taking one step at a time is what it takes. I have given up time and time again and I, too, have 150 + pounds to lose. After reading your story, believing is possible for me. Thank you so much. Congratulations!
  • lauraannnelson1
    Options
    Wowee, that is AMAZING. You look so beautiful. :D I have been full of excuses for the past 2 years. (I can't ride a bike I'm already too out f shape etc) and mfp has really slapped me in the face with inspirational stories like yours. Great job! :)
  • MizPassion
    MizPassion Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your journey.
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You are a strong and beautiful woman. Congratulations on your stunning achievement.
  • Twisted_sista
    Twisted_sista Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • candymara
    candymara Posts: 49
    Options
    Thank you soooo much for sharing your story and pics. It's posts like this that keep me going. I still have over 100lbs to lose but as long as I keep at it, the goal will be reached. this program really works. Who'd have thought; counting your calories and making sure you burn more than you eat would really work? Seems so 'duh' to me now but I really didn't beleive it before.

Thanks again, this was a great boost for me!

All the best and keep at it! It really is a lifestyle change and not just a diet.
  • alilarmour
    alilarmour Posts: 32
    Options
    Wow just wow! You do look a bit crappy in your before picture like you've no light inside you and are just surviving. In your after pic you are totally glowing and look amazingly happy with yourself. Well done. You don't need to try to make yourself look beautiful and dressed up for the after pic. Your natural smile and self confidence is beautiful.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so inspiring
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Wonderful and amazing! Well done :flowerforyou:
  • Rhonda21km
    Rhonda21km Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic !! Thanks for posting the pics !!
  • Suzarisk
    Suzarisk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You're a true inspiration. Thank you!!
  • tnozzy
    tnozzy Posts: 52
    Options
    Wow that's amazing well done on your weight loss journey you look amazing what a inspiration to us all
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Lol@ lookin like *kitten*

its more like lookin like *kitten* to look at THAT *kitten* *whistles* haha.
    Im kidding your totally hot and Im so amazing and proud of you!
  • VanCityFit
    VanCityFit Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!