Any female beachbody coaches?

Options
Wondered if there were any beachbody coaches out there that are actually active in support and helping in nutrition, etc?

Replies

• filthyfit12
    Options
    Yes!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    AiT5kCs.gif
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    th?id=H.5032620348671834&pid=15.1
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I don't know about support or nutrition, but they would LOVE to talk to you about a remarkable opportunity if you just act now! Have your credit card handy.
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    This is one of my MFP friends. She is a beachbody coach. Check out her FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/abansil
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I don't know about support or nutrition, but they would LOVE to talk to you about a remarkable opportunity if you just act now! Have your credit card handy.

I've bought both a bridge and some land in Florida off of him. I haven't physically seen them yet, but from what I hear they are in excellent shape and of great quality! Trust me, you can't go wrong with his deals.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    th?id=H.5032620348671834&pid=15.1

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mabledog
    mabledog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh!! CREDIT CARD at the ready, really ,is that what its all about?
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    50 reps of credit card swipes will really tone your bat wings.
  • briggsy13
    briggsy13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm a beachbody coach, but as you can tell from the replies, we aren't thought of very highly around here. I guess there have been plenty of coaches who spam the boards.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Me me me me..

as a beachbody coach.. I don't sell anything.. I offer support.. we have a FB group with other that check in daily. I do insanity so I am not sure why everyone is knocking a beachbody coach..

I guess you just have to find the right one for you.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    Coachreddy is poster around here...
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    AiT5kCs.gif

Like reporting fish in a barrel!!!
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    AiT5kCs.gif

Like reporting fish in a barrel!!!

click . . . click . . . click
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Just a reminder:

We consider any post from which you might financially or otherwise benefit as an ad. As you can imagine, there are a lot of people who would like to promote their products or services to MyFitnessPal members. To keep the forums from becoming full of solicitations, we've put the "No Ads" guideline in place. Hope you can understand why this guideline was created.

The guideline in question reads:

14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising

a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc

b) Requests or solicitations for donations are also not allowed. This includes requesting contributions to “pooled fund” competitions, requests for votes in any venue (online contests, etc.), and even requests for charitable contributions. As you can imagine, we have a lot of people who would like to raise money for worthy causes through the site. As much as we'd like to support these causes, if we were to allow requests for donations, the forums would quickly become full of such requests which would take away from the main purpose of the forums - to support one another.

c) Posts or messages to members promoting websites that compete with MyFitnessPal are also prohibited.

Take care,
    Rachel

And there you have it, folks =)