Where is the first place that you notice..

Options
13»

Replies

• NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Face
  • Hatchling84
    Hatchling84 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Face
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    upper arms and shoulders, start seeing a few more cuts, than chest, than face
  • Mlkmaid
    Mlkmaid Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I thought it would be my face since that's the first place I notice any gain but my torso has gotten narrower. Maybe that's because I run(?). It's been 4 months and 23 pounds and I'm just now starting to see it in my face and neck.
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I noticed in my waist and my feet. I started walking out of my shoes; who knew that would happen. I've gone from a size 7.5 almost wide to a size 7 not ever a wide. The exercise and better diet have made a huge difference, the scale creeps down by ounces. I'm down 9 pounds since joining MFP and 26 inches which equates from a size 18 to a size 14. I just wish the scale would go down faster. I guess healthy and fit is better than thin. But I would like it all!!
  • brigidy
    brigidy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thighs first, which is good since that is where I carry my weight!
  • gaveupheart
    gaveupheart Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    my face, but now my arms. i already know my hips/muffin top/butt/thighs will be the last.. so i'm just focusing on my arm! i know if that goes first, i can worry about the others later! (but im just hoping that i lose some inches in my trouble areas)
  • smartin0181
    smartin0181 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Always the stomach. First to get fat, first to lose it. It makes me look like my rear and thighs are bigger than they really are when my waist is down to a 27" and my hips are still at 40".

^
    This! I dunno why but especially when I turn sideways. lol
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    My collar bone. The one place I don't mind my bones sticking out, and it made me feel so good. Then my chest. I noticed my minimizing bra didn't need to minimize anything anymore.
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Face, Neck and sides. Pants are looser and only a single chin.
  • needsalife3
    needsalife3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    After losing 10 lbs I looked down and my watch had turned around to the inside of my wrist. 30 lbs later I've had to tighten it 2 notches! Weird but there you go.
  • Caramel_24
    Caramel_24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Collarbone started showing again after a 20lbs loss and then followed by my thighs and stomach
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!