How many Fr's do you get per day ?

Options

Replies

• Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    I am still fairly new here ( just under six weeks ) and had two requests the first day and none since then.
    I befriended one person , but was unfriended a couple of days later when I did not agree with her when she asked for opinions about MFP members in general. She saw it as " non" support.
    I have really mixed feelings about " friends ", because on one hand I surely could handle a few more, but on the other hand don't want too many, because I would not know how to be a good support. I don't like it when all people ever say " great job ", " good going ", or " WTG " , because I would like to receive and give more than that. I also understand that some people with 60 or more friends can't do much more.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    all of you posters that have a hard time with the red line of friend request....I will request you until you accept!!! How is that for revenge?

tumblr_lxtkuwJoBJ1r76lo2o1_500.gif
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    all of you posters that have a hard time with the red line of friend request....I will request you until you accept!!! How is that for revenge?

tumblr_lxtkuwJoBJ1r76lo2o1_500.gif

YES
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I think I have averaged about 3 a day since I first joined. I post before and after pics when I see a thread that applies to my journey so that is where the majority of the FRs come from. I have a more the merrier policy though so it all works out.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I think I have averaged about 3 a day since I first joined. I post before and after pics when I see a thread that applies to my journey so that is where the majority of the FRs come from. I have a more the merrier policy though so it all works out.

Awesome!
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    On average, anywhere from about 0 to none.

ditto

I weep tears of sorrow as I drink from my mug of life.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Typically, none.
  • Ih8thedreadmill
    Ih8thedreadmill Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    On average, anywhere from about 0 to none.

^^^^ yep
    Add me to this list! :(
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Depends on how hard I'm shakin my ish in the forums. 1, maybe 2 a month, but it's cool. My FL is made of pure quality. Fine dimes across the board and what not. (I don't know what any of that means either, so don't worry.)
  • freshvl
    freshvl Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    None
  • kizzybubbles
    kizzybubbles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hell, I've been here for two months, lost 11 lbs so far and not one fr lol
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Depends on my profile picture. With bikini pictures I get between one and seven a day, with my cute little kitten pic, 0.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Depends how hot my profile pic is hahahah! Right now I have 39 pending friend request. :O
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    So many that I had to hire an assistant just to deal with them.....:smokin:
  • PiCkLeLuV
    PiCkLeLuV Posts: 274
    Options
    Hell, I've been here for two months, lost 11 lbs so far and not one fr lol

I'll be your friend :smile:
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    2-3
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    , between 1-3 a day....
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Since putting up my warning that I don't accept friend requests, I'm only getting about one or two a day
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Since putting up my warning that I don't accept friend requests, I'm only getting about one or two a day

Those are all me. I keep creating new profiles so I can stalk you....over and over again!

:flowerforyou:
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Depends on my profile picture. With bikini pictures I get between one and seven a day, with my cute little kitten pic, 0.

I even changed my avatar from the evil rabbit head and the eyeless soul-sucking oil painting to this lovely pumpkinhead scarecrow thing and still no friend requests. Maybe I am doing this wrong.