Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• scott2178
    scott2178 Posts: 41
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I'm 34 and the support I've received from friends on MFP has been tremendous in helping me stay committed and pushed me to work harder. I'm looking to add active friends to motivate and be motivated by. Good luck on hitting your goals!
  • fitmom8623
    fitmom8623 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey everyone, feel free to add me I'm new(literally made this 30 min ago). I love friend and supporting people annd need ALL of the help I can get!
  • lexfitness7
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm just a teen trying to lose weight. Please please add me because I need pushed and need all of the help I can get. Feel free to add me or leave me a message or whatever, I love friends!:flowerforyou:
  • ricksubel
    ricksubel Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey everyone!

If you're in the Atlanta area, I'd love to make some new fitness/exercise friends. I know there are running and cycling clubs and that would be cool. Also, I know going to the gym is more fun with friends, and since I don't have many friends who are avid gym-types, that would be cool too. Hiking, walking, tips on eating better, etc., all points of discussion are welcome.

More than anything, I need some serious motivation--inspiration to stay on track, create better goals, and learn to have more fun being active--and MAJOR accountability. It's been a long time since I've had friends who push (and sometimes even threaten) me to get out and get busy being fit.

I'd reciprocate any help and support. Thanks!
  • pateyface
    pateyface Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me too, please! :)
  • bigboobygandalf
    Options
    Hi! Just started doing MFP about a week ago. It's been a good experience so far. I feel I'm eating a lot healthier by just being more aware of the food I'm eating. Feel free to add me! :)
  • imaloverkayla
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am brand new to myfitnesspal, but super excited to get started. Feel free to add me, the more the merrier! And I could always use the support! Thanks. :)
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    If you love pizza and spending every free hour on the couch, add me :laugh:

I log everyday and workout 4-5 days a week. I have a new found love for the gym... crazy.
    Always love more positive, motivated and active buddies on here!

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • joycelyn35
    joycelyn35 Posts: 20
    Options
    Love looking at others' diaries to give me ideas on what works - feel free to add me :)
  • kadin1287
    kadin1287 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me!!!! Recently became vegan and would love some support! thanks!!!
  • jaina08
    jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :)
  • Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hi! Having friends on this site makes all the difference in the world! Feel free to add me, let's get motivated and support each other.
  • CKPierce03
    CKPierce03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm looking for friends to motivate each other to reach our weight loss goals. I have been doing the South Beach Diet and working out with Shaun T's Insanity. What is working for you? :glasses:
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I"m always up for new friends...so long as you actively participate!! No action in 30 days and I gotta let peeps go. Hence my relatively low number of friends currently. I'm only picky because I'm very active here and make a point to comment on each of my friends accomplishments every day so I expect the same. :)
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hello Pals,

I am on site for almost a week, trying to log everything...Love making new friends..feel free to add me.

I would like to be supported motivated, I would do my best to motivate you all..

Thanks..

see ya in ma friends list
  • aliya1717
    aliya1717 Posts: 12
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Add me :)

Especially those of you (guys and girls) who are doing Insanity. I'm currently in the middle of my recovery week.
  • AmberA219
    AmberA219 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm new here and would love some friends to keep me motivated! I tend to get down on myself when I don't see results right away (even though the rational part of my mind knows that's ridiculous) so it will be uplifting to know others are taking the same journey as I am. :) Thanks! :)
  • smartchica19
    smartchica19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation and support :) feel free to add me and we can work as a team!
  • ThePinkPenguin
    Options
    I am always looking for friends! 20-something female here, and I am trying to change my attitude to become more confident and positive along with my weight. Both of these things still need work, but I'm determined to keep at it. Feel free to add me. I always like to talk to fellow PA natives (especially NEPA area); however, I am open and friendly!