Looking for new friends who can give me encouragement.

Options
Hi im Sam from the u.k and im looking for a whole new bunch of friends to give me a load of moral support.I had over 20 friends on here up till last night and from one day to the next they would never post,or read what i was putting or even say i'd done well at anything.They have all been deleted now as i can see the point in that....so if you do log every day and have a whole load of encouragement and can give me a kick up the backside when i do need it then please add me.Thank you.

Replies

• Bing30
    Bing30 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam, you can add me if you wish? I'm on here most days and I'll try to give you a bit of encouragement! :)
  • Jca67
    Jca67 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi i have sent you a request x
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    media_preview.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tumblr.com%2F24b46363975793a6ae1b821cfba55e19%2Ftumblr_inline_mh012nT5ev1raonzw.gif
  • DystoniaGirl
    DystoniaGirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    your welcome to add me if you want x
  • GrabacrPD
    GrabacrPD Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    As a fellow Yellow Belly (born in Stamford) please feel free to add me, Lincolnshire and Proud!
  • Jca67
    Jca67 Posts: 29
    Options
    Please feel free to add me the more encouragement the better
  • georgiancreative
    georgiancreative Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Am on every day, and happy to give and receive any encouragement and support! Am from the UK too.
  • carolynh7
    carolynh7 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam am on most days and will encourage you - have sent you a request
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • katieelizabeth827
    Options
    I sent you a request. Anyone can feel free to add me! :)
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Requested
  • handeye
    handeye Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    hi sam! i am sending you a request. i need more support too! it's inspiring to log on and see what everyone else is doing....it helps to keep you on track.
  • morningdove43
    Options
    I'm sending you a request. I had almost the exact same experience on here so I dropped those friends too! I log in every day and will offer encouragement - just looking for some encouragement back.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Sam