I am in ONE-derland!!!-Been over 10 yrs

Options
Allup2Me78
Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
I had to get on that scale 3 times this morning!! I have been stuck for weeks and hadn't lost any weight since 4/5..Today I get on the scale and I am down 3.5 lbs which put me at 198.5. It has taken me almost 8 mnths to loose 29 lbs but I never gave up and continued to press on and LOOK where it got me. I am so happy this morning!! I have not been under 200 lbs in over 10 years!! I started MFP back on 9/25/12 at 227.5 and now I am at 198.5...There have been soooo many weeks in the past that I wanted to just give up but because of ALL of my MFP friends pressing me on that never happened. I am sooo glad I found MFP and if it takes me another 8 months to loose 29 more-I am in it to WIN it! My profile pic shows that it is sometimes not always about what the scale shows because there were several weeks I lost nada. PRESS on!!

Replies

• Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WTG !! That is so awesome! I am 5lbs away from onederland! I can't not wait to see those numbers! I will hav to be on the scale 3 = times to make sure my self!! Congrats
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    This is great; I don't know you at all but I feel PROUD of what you have achieved! Persevering can be so difficult but it certainly has paid off! I hope that you continue to lose and feel better every day.
  • ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations! Nothing quite like the feeling of getting into ONE-derland...
  • shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :smile:
  • Cacoates90
    Cacoates90 Posts: 62
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself, you have earned every pound that you have lost. Congrats!!
  • CRichards22
    CRichards22 Posts: 120
    Options
    Congratulations! I am so happy for you and proud of you!!! :drinker:
  • alisonsurf
    alisonsurf Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great job! I always lose fast for a few weeks followed by flat weeks. It is frustrating but I try to visualize my body rearranging itself inside. First it is pulling the fat out of the muscle (picture steak) then flushing it out. Transforming fat into muscle, etc. There is a lot of work to be done inside before the results show on the outside or the scale! Good luck with the rest of your journey!!
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! I am SOOOOO happy for you!!! You're amazing! I knew all your hard work would pay off :) Congrats! :)
  • TedStout
    TedStout Posts: 241
    Options
    Persistance! Fantastic! I love that you didn't give up. Way to go!
  • kbelliot
    kbelliot Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Soooooooo happy for you. :laugh:
  • Becksga
    Becksga Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats :D Great job!!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That's onedermous!!
  • MSDLEWIS
    MSDLEWIS Posts: 15
    Options
    Congrats!!! Awesome Job. I'm can't wait to join you in ONE-derland. I'm so close that I can taste it. I'm going to take a page out of your book and continue to press forward. Wish me luck and add me as a friend if you like. :smile: :smile: javascript:add_smiley('smile','post_body')
  • kk_pern
    kk_pern Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I"ve been fluxuating between 200.4 - 201.5 for almost 2 weeks and I'm about to loose it! 199.9 would make me so happy!! So looking forward to joining you in One-derland!
  • D_Journey
    D_Journey Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see that 'One' in the front myself, it's been 3 lbs away for weeks now. The body just can be stubborn sometimes! SUPER congratulations to you :)
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    That's awesome - congratulations!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    Woo woo...congratulations. You should be so proud of yourself for hanging in. It is a process and we can't give up. Hope to join you soon:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! So proud of you for NOT giving up!
  • GregLeatherman
    Options
    Congrats on persevering!
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Good job sticking with it!! It is a fantastic feeling isn't it?!?! I think I told everyone I saw that day. Enjoy and keep pressing on toward your goals!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!