This place is so wonderful!!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Sarah and I'm on my way to finding the 'skinny me' again. I know it's hiding in there somewhere!! lol

I started my journey on Dec. 2nd, 2009 ... now, 8 months later- I've lost 83lbs and counting!!

I went from a size 24 to a loose size 16 and I'm still going strong!

I just wanted to say hi and say how awesome this site is!

Take Care,

Sarah

Replies

• StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    WAY TO GO!
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Wow, 83 lbs in 8 months! That's epic! Great work!
  • Joyhicks
    Options
    You rock - great job,keep it up:0
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Sarah and I'm on my way to finding the 'skinny me' again. I know it's hiding in there somewhere!! lol

I started my journey on Dec. 2nd, 2009 ... now, 8 months later- I've lost 83lbs and counting!!

I went from a size 24 to a loose size 16 and I'm still going strong!

I just wanted to say hi and say how awesome this site is!

Take Care,

Sarah

Congratulations on your weight loss so far! That is a hell of a lot of weight to lose and dropping all those sizes is fantastic!

I agree, it is definitely a fantastic place is MFP, I used to log onto Facebook first thing, now it is MFP I log onto and sometimes I don't even go onto Facebook at all! :laugh:
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    Wow, you are doing great!
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Yay Sarah! You've been a huge inspiration to me, I hope you know that!!! You'll be a MFP addict in no time!!
  • cindymc64
    Options
    I love this place!! I need to lose 26 lbs. (plus) and I'm already down 4 lbs this past week!
  • cindymc64
    Options
    Great Job Sarah! Congrats!! I hope to be there with you soon!:smile:
  • renau2e
    renau2e Posts: 8
    Options
    Yay Sarah! You've been a huge inspiration to me, I hope you know that!!! You'll be a MFP addict in no time!!

Awww, you're too sweet, Lori :p You're doing amazing yourself! I wouldn't be on here if it weren't for you!! lol

Thank you everyone else!!! You're all too kind!