How do you track insanity?

francis1425
francis1425 Posts: 54 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Good morning eveyone, I hope you all had a nice weekend....I will be starting Insanity tonite and I was just wondering what I would log that as?

Replies

• msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    I have a HRM so I create an exercise but if you don't have that then I used to put it under Calisthenics vigorous effort. Good luck...I am on month 2 of round 3 :drinker:
  • BeSexy
    BeSexy Posts: 94
    calisthenics or aerobics (high intensity) Have fun! Dig Deep!
  • I am doing TurboFire and there is no calculation on MFP that comes even close to being correct. The only way to log this accurately is to get a calorie counter/heart monitor.

Way to go!
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Multiply number of children by their combined ages (include spouse) Sorry couldn't resist :bigsmile:
  • francis1425
    can I ask if you all think it is a good program? do you see any results and are you happy with them?
  • BeSexy
    I have not tried it but I did do Shawn T's HIp Hop Abs and he is a great trainer. I think this program is as intense as it looks. I think you need to be able to do the fit test for sure and pass. I would LOVE to do it and would have last year had it worked out. I was fit and just ran a 5k and was looking for a challenge, the next level. I bet this delivers just that. It's not for playing around. I saw a 'you tube' video of a guy who shows us a, before and after, of a workout and his clothes were soaked! It wont be easy but that's the point. It's hard work that gives results.

Follow the plan, push play, and you will achieve your desired results.
  • francis1425
    Thanks for your response....I actually finished the couch to 5k program about a month ago so I was looking for something else to try and a friend of mine raves about this program. I am looking forward to trying it!
  • BeSexy
    We look forward to hearing about it !!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    I have found the CIRCUIT TRAINING under the exercise tab is very close to the numbers that I have on my heart rate monitor. All of the Insanity DVD's i put under circuit training, except for the recovery day.
This discussion has been closed.