85 lbs Gone, Goal Weight Reached!

Replies

• ashmorgstraws
    ashmorgstraws Posts: 157
    Oh yes! I agree! :D Anyone can do this!
  • iamabutterflychaser
    iamabutterflychaser Posts: 35 Member
    Loved this post! Congrats on your amazing success! You are an inspiration to me! Thanks :happy:
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    awesome work! great job!
  • kniknaack
    kniknaack Posts: 32
    First of all, "Way to go and congratulations", and second, you look soooo much younger! Good for you and GREATJOB girl!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • SKAVY7178
    SKAVY7178 Posts: 165 Member
    wow !!! what a transformation !!!! Good going ....and in such a short time!!
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Wow!!! You are amazing!!!
  • alexsis88
    alexsis88 Posts: 36 Member
    Thank you for this success story. Just when I was feeling discouraged u put a smile to my face and helped me believe this is possible again. :) u look awesome!
  • ashmorgstraws
    Thank you for this success story. Just when I was feeling discouraged u put a smile to my face and helped me believe this is possible again. :) u look awesome!

Aw, thank you!! :D Glad that I could help.
  • bartin32
    bartin32 Posts: 16
    You did. Keep up the great work. :tongue:
  • Rashmi_mishra
    Rashmi_mishra Posts: 42 Member
    Congratulations and Great Job! You look wonderful
  • You look so good! I bet you feel AMAZING! btw...I don't mean this in a rude way whatsoever but you look 10 years younger as well :) Great JOB! You are an inspiration!!
  • azballer33
    azballer33 Posts: 1
    Wow
  • RunForChai
    RunForChai Posts: 238 Member
    Incredible. You look beautiful and should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the good work---make it a gift to you---and love yourself every day---don't wait around for the perfect anyone, just celebrate yourself and your good health.
  • You look great!!!
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Awesome job!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 494 Member
    Amazing job!!! You look awesome, and so much younger! And so full of pride! That confidence just shows in your smile. Beautiful!
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Thanks for posting!
    I love seeing people's success threads. :flowerforyou:
  • ashmorgstraws
    Thanks to everyone who said that I look younger! I used to be mistaken for in my mid to late twenties when I was only 16-18, really. So it's nice to know that I'm starting to look more my age. People still mistake me for 20 or 21, but that's alright, I can't win them all. It's better than looking almost 30!
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 159 Member
    This! I too have been getting a little dicourged but your success story has really inspired me! Thanks for sharing! Did you follow MFP recommendations or something else?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!