Dawn
  • Natashadb
    Options
    5'9 and 224 here :-)

Feel free to add me and Good Luck!
  • ccmira
    ccmira Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would like to join as well...5.9" 220....lost it all to goal of 160 and 3 years later back where I started, but fitter. Could use a group with similar goals to achieve.
  • cestlafete
    cestlafete Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Re-starting myself, 5'8.5" and 218.8lbs. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8'' and 217. I just started the couch to 5K training. It uses walking/running intervals to build you up to running a 5K. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5" so shorter, but I'm 218 today, if you want to add and have someone around the same weight!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Same height but much higher in weight (started at 288.6 this time around). Would love more friends! I try to respond to everyone's posts!
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    5'11" 240lbs. First goal OneDerland but ultimate goal is 175.
    You guys feel free to add me.
  • lese1030
    lese1030 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi please feel free to add me! I'm 5'8" and started at 257.
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    5'9' and 229 ish, so a little higher than you and my goal is WAY higher than yours lol.....160-170 but would love to be buddies with people who are similar as well....need all the accountability I can get!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 5'9 and weighed in at 220.2 this morning. I have lost 51lbs so far to get to where I am now. Feel free to add me!
  • readyAIMfire
    readyAIMfire Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing a total of 20 lbs! I'm enthusiastic about fitness and healthy eating. I would love some accountability partners for added encouragement! Add me! Aimee
  • Koiana
    Koiana Posts: 5
    Options
    5' 8.5" and 235 Just lost my first 18 lbs. MFP has been great! Feel free to add me for support :)
  • My3Sons1051
    My3Sons1051 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" too and weighed 217.4 as of this morning! I have lost just over 30 lbs. Feel free to add me. (this goes for anyone, I am always looking for more buddies)
  • vauf
    vauf Posts: 4
    Options
    5'8 1/2
    190lbs
  • courtneys131
    courtneys131 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm about the same as well! 5'10/ 208
  • niioosha
    niioosha Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'6"/205 . if you are interested we can be our support
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Also if anyone has any tips on getting back into running shape (without destroying your knees) I'd love to hear them

My 'tip' would be to do most of your running on a spring loaded treadmill. It helps save my old knees, hips & ankles. I've been bettering my time because I'm not hurt all the time.
  • jess_fowler
    jess_fowler Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and started at 210. Lost a bunch in the beginning but I am exercising more so the loss has slowed due to gaining muscle. Clothes keep getting looser so that's what I'm focusing on :)
  • slflorian
    slflorian Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and was 213 this morning - Started at 239 in April. Please feel free to add me - I'm a daily logger and doing Insanity right now.