Is it okay to eat 1 cookie or 1 piece of candy every day?

Options

Replies

• smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have a fudgesicle or two every single night! I get the no sugar added fudge pops, they come in twin pop form and are only 40 calories each! It's super easy for me to save 80 calories a day and eat 2 fudgesicles every night while watching my favorite shows :)Sure takes care of my chocolate craving!
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    It is perfectly fine. I usually have ice cream daily (the normal stuff not the diet stuff) and it hasn't hindered me at all. As long as you stay within your calories for the day, you can eat sweets.
  • nickymarie011
    nickymarie011 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I agree, I think its perfectly acceptable. Can't completely deny yourself of things you enjoy!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • eagertoloseweight1
    Options
    Girl! No junk food!! Very unhealthy and fattening!
  • Skernan1644
    Skernan1644 Posts: 20
    Options
    As long as you stay within your calories and meet your daily nutrition eat what you want.

This!
    I totally agree. I have at least one small piece of chocolate every single day. A day without chocolate is just unthinkable!!! :happy:
  • wickedwendy6
    wickedwendy6 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Even if it takes you a tiny bit OVER your calorie goal. At the end of EVERY day I have two squares of dark chocolate, knowing that they are coming makes it easy for my to stay on track all day. Don't deny yourself something that you love, if you do you might crash and give up. :smile:
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Yup! I do it all the time. The only time I gain weight is if I go over my cal allotment. If I can fit it I have snacks every day.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I credit all of my success to chocolate. (Makes as much sense as raspberry ketones) :flowerforyou:
  • sneckerdoodle
    sneckerdoodle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have a bowl of choc. chip ice cream everynight and as long as I am in my calorie range it does not affect me. I have even lost a couple pounds doing it this way. Helps keep the binge away. :smile:
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    If it fits your macros, do it! Some days, I eat a lot more than one cookie :) I log each and every one, but I still eat 'em!
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I only ban foods from my diet if I can't control myself with them or they just don't fit into my calorie goals.

E.g. Bread is nice but even a small bit of it tends to blow out the meal's calories. To have a portion of bread that's small enough to not blow out the meal feel pointless because the portion is so small.

I could have a Mars Bar every day but then I'd not have many calories left in the day to have three filling meals.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    As long as you stay within your calories and meet your daily nutrition eat what you want.
  • BonaFideUK
    BonaFideUK Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You can pretty much eat whatever you want as long as it fits your daily goals (macros) by the end of the day.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options

This all the way!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Eat whatever you want as long as it fits in your calories & macros.

I have ice cream & candy almost everyday & it hasn't effected my weight loss.

I sometimes even incorporate more snacks in my diary if I am having a splurge day that stays within my calories.

It seems I struggle the most with going over on my sodium.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

Surely you cant be sers? :noway:
  • Megs081211
    Megs081211 Posts: 150
    Options
    I have some sort of sweet every day either 3 york peppermint patties (the tiny ones it's 150 cal) or the cinnamon candy disk I'll take 3 and thats 70 kcal I still lose at least 2 pounds a week. But I account for it and make sure I eat sensibly throughout the day and exercise.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Important note-- if 90% of the responses to a thread agree with each other and you're the only one going the other way, re-evaluate.