I auditioned for The Biggest Loser!

Options
2»

Replies

• b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I just watched your video and I really hope you get the spot on the show! I wish you the best of luck either way!
  • mlcantwell
    mlcantwell Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    This video was great, I hope you make it! You can do it, with or without the show! :)
  • lesspaul
    lesspaul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You clearly have the "inner athlete" that is needed to be a success on The Biggest Loser and I really hope to see you on the show!
  • blcotton
    blcotton Posts: 43
    Options
    I just watched your video, and I think it was great. I think they would be crazy not to pick you! I really hope you get picked to be on Season 15 because I will definitely be watching it. It is such a motivational show. Good luck!!!! :)
  • tlm0403
    tlm0403 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome video!! You have the determination to do this and you certainly have courage! Best of luck to you!
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I loved your video! Good luck to you :flowerforyou:
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    That was a genuine heartfelt video and I hope they pick you! :flowerforyou:
  • Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I hope you sent that video in to them. Good luck! You deserve it!
  • sammi_k929
    sammi_k929 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all of you. I really appreciate the feed back & the support. It was a scary step putting it all on tape & putting it out there, but it feels good to let it all out.

I'll keep you posted. They are watching video submissions through the majority of next week. Fingers crossed!
  • awoodz13
    awoodz13 Posts: 10
    Options
    Good luck ! Loved your video. I LOVE the biggest loser- it is my favorite show. They all have such motivation and dedication. The only reason I have a twitter is so I can follow all the biggest losers contestant (a little stalker-ish haha). I really hope you get picked, I would love to watch you on the up coming season- I'm sure you would do amazing!
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I know next to nothing about The Biggest Loser, but you certainly connected with me. I felt that you were a real person, sincere, honest, and personable. Your facial mannerisms were endearing and communicated a tender vulnerability. You have a lot of potential.

I was surprised at your athleticism and you have a damn good stride when running; very light on your feet. I guess it will be at least a year before the show hits, but try to keep us in the loop.

You will be successful regardless of what happens with the show. You presented yourself very well and you sold me. I really like you.

Keep running.
  • Rhonda21km
    Rhonda21km Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You did such a great job and your determination will carry you through to success whether you are picked or not!
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    I know next to nothing about The Biggest Loser, but you certainly connected with me. I felt that you were a real person, sincere, honest, and personable. Your facial mannerisms were endearing and communicated a tender vulnerability. You have a lot of potential.

I was surprised at your athleticism and you have a damn good stride when running; very light on your feet. I guess it will be at least a year before the show hits, but try to keep us in the loop.

You will be successful regardless of what happens with the show. You presented yourself very well and you sold me. I really like you.

Keep running.

Yep, yep!

LOVED the handstand, I wish I could do that! You are terribly athletic - you will get there with or without TBL, but if that is what you really want, I hope you get it. x
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Best of luck, I hope you get it!

Even if you don't... stick around on here and you will reach all your goals and then some! :)
  • CalypsoNi
    CalypsoNi Posts: 44
    Options
    Lovelovelove your video! Best of luck to you! Totally cheering for you. =)
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I loved your video! You really have a great attitude and I hope you get picked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND that handstand
    love that! I truly hope this happens for you. I can see you going really far. You're such a pretty girl!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Great video! Good luck to you and I hope we see you next season :)
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Great video, I hope you get in!!