How many squats to get thin thighs?

Options
I know squats give you thin thighs..but how may should I do when I do my workout.
And also if you do too many squats, do they give you bulky thighs?

Replies

• goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    20 to 100 for thin thighs..
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Roughly 1,000 per workout.

But bulky thighs are sexy.<3

In for bulky thigh pics!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

In for bulky thigh pics!

OMG...WHAT????
    Don't listen to this..
    Yes it will take THOUSANDS, but not in one sesh.
  • fitnessprincess16
    Options
    okay thank god then I would not be able to even DO 1,000 squats in 1 workout
  • whierd
    Options

In for bulky thigh pics!

OMG...WHAT????
    Don't listen to this..
    Yes it will take THOUSANDS, but not in one sesh.

You are just trying to sabotage her!! ONE THOUSAND
  • whierd
    Options
    okay thank god then I would not be able to even DO 1,000 squats in 1 workout

Not at first silly, you have to build up to it! As your thighs slim down you will weigh less, making them easier!
  • fitnessprincess16
    Options
    Are you SURE? Because I have never seen or read about someone doing 1,000 squats in a workout. Even the super fit people
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Sorry to inform you but squats don't give you thin thighs.......no exercise does. Muscle atrophy from starving will do that, but it takes a long time and well, your starving. :happy:
  • fitnessprincess16
    Options
    no thats not true. Your saying that ALL those people in the world who have lost weight and have thin thighs and never did any squats or exercise? And Im talking about just average thin thighs. Not super model thighs. And one more thing.
    If your NOT going to give me a good answer then please dont answer at all okay?
  • whierd
    Options
    Are you SURE? Because I have never seen or read about someone doing 1,000 squats in a workout. Even the super fit people

That is because the super fit people already have the slim thighs. But if you don't wanna listen...
  • idontknowkinda
    Options
    You can't target one area for fat loss. Aim to eat healthy and exercise for a healthy overall body, including your thighs.
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    5,762.4 squats precisely.
  • fitnessprincess16
    Options
    @idontknow

I know you cant target weight loss but im saying how many squats can I do to help improve my thighs.
    I just want a honest number people please
  • whierd
    Options
    Sorry to inform you but squats don't give you thin thighs.......no exercise does. Muscle atrophy from starving will do that, but it takes a long time and well, your starving. :happy:

You are just jealous!
  • missmidge84
    missmidge84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Squats made me stronger and helped preserve my muscle mass while in a caloric deficit. Sure my thighs got thinner but that's because there was (and still is) fat covering my muscles. As the fat starts disappearing, more muscle appears. Squat with heavy weights. No need to do hundreds of them. Oh, and squats are great for the booty, too.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options

You are just jealous!
    Please explain how squats produce thin thighs.
  • whierd
    Options
    You can't target one area for fat loss. Aim to eat healthy and exercise for a healthy overall body, including your thighs.

She isn't talking about fat loss, but making her thighs smaller. Pay attention!!

OP: You also have to reduce carbs. Carbs make you bloat.
  • idontknowkinda
    Options
    Is this real life?
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    make sure u go *kitten* to grass or it doesn't count
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Serious response:

I do 3 sets of 8 barbell back squats, or front barbell squats with an overhead press each workout. (3xper week - up to my body weight so far). My legs are not getting skinny...but thinner and more defined (and the backs of them are much closer to balanced with the front than they used to be).