Halloween Ladies- 20 lbs by the 31st CHALLENGE!!

Options
Okay, this challenge is for ALL ladies that want to lose 20 lbs by Halloween! We'll dress up in the cutest halloween costumes ONLY 20 LBS lighter!!! Yeiii :D

I've decided to create a Facebook page that will offer Daily tips and motivation for this weight loss journey of ours! It is very hard to upload pictures and maintain a group here so I think Facebook will make it a LOT more easier and a LOT more fun!

These are the challenge rules: Please read before you join!

1) To enroll in this challenge all you must do is "ADD" me on Facebook (link is at the end of this post)

2) When you become my "FRIEND" on FB, please provide the following information so I can enroll you in this challenge under my wall:

Name:
Goal Weight:

3) Weigh ins must be posted on the groups' wall every Monday by 12:00 a.m., (beginning today: 08/02) - I will create a "NOTE" on FB (weekly) where I will summarize all of our weigh in information on a weekly basis.

4) If a member fails to submit their weigh in information for more than 2 weeks I will delete that member from our FB Group.

I think this will be so much fun, you can share ideas, tips and pictures on our FB group! This will help us ALL keep motivation and stay focused! Halloween minus 20 lbs!!!

Hope to see you on Facebook, here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001455131000&v=info

Replies

• KatieKlotz
    KatieKlotz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think that's a GREAT idea! It's a nice way to incorporate a smaller goal instead of waiting to reach our ultimate one! I'm IN! See you on FB!
  • harts555
    Options
    Great Idea and glad you gave it a reasonable time frame. Good luck all!!!
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    I love this idea! I like how the goal is very realistic for 3 months :smile:
  • Scncartist
    Scncartist Posts: 173
    Options
    Totally just sent a friend request! :-)
  • dmalbrand
    dmalbrand Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ha..that was my first small goal i wanted to get to! Glad i have some other people joining me!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    crudentials have been sent!
  • xglassjaw86x
    Options
    see you there girly!! :)
  • Cathy_5011
    Options
    Im in!!! logging on to FB now :happy: