Best scent on a woman!

Options
KiraBaby20
KiraBaby20 Posts: 156
Alright guys, what is your favorite scent on a woman? What gets you going? Ladies, what kind of scents have you noticed drive men wild? Very curious =)

Replies

• What316
    What316 Posts: 563
    Options
    That dry mouth taste when you have that first sexy kiss ,that you will never have again lick lips lean in dont **** this up xxx
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I wear Juicy Couture's original scent most of the time, Viva la Juicy comes in second, and sometimes I'll wear Gwen Stefani's Harujuku Girls G perfume. My fiancé really loves them :)

If you're looking to get a new perfume try some at a department store since your skin chemistry has a lot to do with how it smells on your body :) For instance, I have really acidic skin and some perfumes that smell really good on a scent card make me either smell sour or like an old lady (or a sour old lady :laugh: )
  • KiraBaby20
    KiraBaby20 Posts: 156
    Options
    I am not really looking for something new. I used to work at Bath and Body Works and got in a debate about what scent men like most. Like lavender vs vanilla and so on and so on
  • sstoffle7
    sstoffle7 Posts: 31
    Options
    Wild by Ralph
  • chesq77
    chesq77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    La vie est belle by lancome.....when she wears that, it really gets me going
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I like Oscar, Tea Rose, and Brown Sugar & Fig products from Bath & Body Works. Now I usually just do the brown sugar fig stuff-lotion, spray, shower gel, body scrub. My hubs seems to like it. When I used to wear the Tea Rose, honestly to goodness, men used to follow me around. And I have no doubt it was the fragrance not the chick! I think it smells pretty soft and girly.
  • Tamekia770
    Tamekia770 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Men love the smell when I wear Estee Lauder Pleasures Delight and Dot, Mark Jacobs!
  • flowerpot
    flowerpot Posts: 6 Member
    Options
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Alright guys, what is your favorite scent on a woman? What gets you going? Ladies, what kind of scents have you noticed drive men wild? Very curious =)

Uh. Woman smell. Seriously.

The area just the breasts at the cleavage, tracing up across the collarbone and up the neck to just below the ear.

Bottle that **** up and make a quadzillion dollars selling it to each other. Men would be drawn to that like bees to pollen.
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Breathless victorias secret
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    HOOOOOOO AHHHHH
  • artex1024
    artex1024 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I get compliments from guys when I wear Black by Kenneth Cole
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

Uh. Woman smell. Seriously.

The area just the breasts at the cleavage, tracing up across the collarbone and up the neck to just below the ear.

Bottle that **** up and make a quadzillion dollars selling it to each other. Men would be drawn to that like bees to pollen.

Thank god, I'm good then.

Oh and I like to keep a simple...spritz of warm vanilla sugar and that is usually all. VS has some that are lickable that are nice, too. Anything too overdone is not good.
  • yenilopez1985
    yenilopez1985 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Viva la juicy is number one, also kim kardashians smells good, and my bf bought me this one from jafra called pastel it smells really nice...he loves it!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I get a lot of compliments when I use Sweet Pea skin lotion with a spray like "Japanese cherry blossom" or "vanilla lavender" I use them very lightly And I hear I smell great from men and women
    I also use "strawberry shortcake" lotion. Mmmmm that stuff makes me huuungry!
  • Paraflier17
    Paraflier17 Posts: 70
    Options
    Not sure who makes it... I think it's one of the cheap knock offs... Fire & Ice. Woo-hoo!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Honestly, most guys I've been close enough to to smell me seem to like Oil of Olay body wash, whatever .99 cent bottle of shampoo I happen to be using that day, and Dove deodorant. I think a lot of womenz (and menz too, but this thread isn't about cologne) do themselves a disservice to mask their body's natural scent.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I like the smell of alcohol on a woman's breath. That usually means that the odds are in your favor.

Drinks later? haha
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Dries Van Noten's Frederic Malle perfume