What nsv are you most looking forward to?

Options

Replies

• Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for the silliest NSV possible. I want to fit into a certain swing at a park by my house. It's red and it's like a comfy chair. If I could have one in my house I would.

You can have a swing in the house. If you really want one.

As for me, I don't know yet. Hoping to wow my husband when we do Tough Mudder. Will also be super excited when I can squat/deadlift my own body weight.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    The most important one, over any weight milestone, is getting off oxygen. I've been on it full time for the last 2+ years and at night for over 5. I've been making progress recently. I've been able to lower it for periods of time and I've gotten to where I can walk 1 mile without it. My O2 sat is low but I can do it.

I would also like to take a trip where I can actually enjoy the sites because I can walk for hours and not feel like I'm going to die that night.
  • jessicae1aine
    jessicae1aine Posts: 885
    Options
    Ovulating. PCOS + overweight = blech.

Also, fitting into a geektastic Star Trek uniform and looking /good/.
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    So far... finishing a 21K :happy: and feeling even hotter in my underwear and naked.

I already reached:
    -running 5k non stop
    -finishing a 10K
    -going down two sizes
    -Not fitting into my clothes anymore. Everything's too loose. Including underwear. Once paycheck comes, I'll get some new stuff :D
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Strip shows with confidence. :happy:

Forreal, even though my husband and I are on the outs alot.. this is something he has BEGGED me to do.. and I havent just because I am so self concious naked. I am almost to the point of downing a couple beers and giving him a show. :blushing:
  • WhaddoWino
    WhaddoWino Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I wanna kick *kitten* in a tough mudder.

I want my abs to look like MireyGal76's!
  • whycantregister
    whycantregister Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Strip shows with confidence. :happy:

Forreal, even though my husband and I are on the outs alot.. this is something he has BEGGED me to do.. and I havent just because I am so self concious naked. I am almost to the point of downing a couple beers and giving him a show. :blushing:

1) My ambition is kinda similar to yours! I want to feel CONFIDENT and believe I am SEXY when I'm covered with nothing but bare skin (either when I'm alone, or with my future husband later) :devil:

2) I haven't weighed myself for awhile, as I know my BMI has been in the normal range (and my eating habit has been okay, so I am not really obsessed about kgs nor pounds like I was once in the past ) - I am now focusing in toning my BUTT BUTT BUTT & thighs. I want to stop worrying how my flabby butt kept on bouncing sluggishly while I was running. :embarassed:

3) I'm also trying to live as healthy as I could - physical exercises helps in combating my depression a LOT, focusing in my study better, and simply feel more energetic and happy.

Good luck everyone - for achieving your long-term & short-term goals! :heart:
  • Alexandra289
    Alexandra289 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I really want to wear the bikini hanging on my wardrobe and not have a roll of fat sticking out over the waist band. Wearing a bikini with confidence is pretty much the ultimate nsv for me. Always felt far too fat to do it as a teenager but nearly feel like I've actually got something to show off.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to go into high-end clothing shops and be certain that they'll have my size.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Vertical line down the center of my stomach. Ooh and my lower dark dimples to be sexy again!
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    short term- dropping another pant size. I went from 42/44 to 36. I'd like to get into 34's or even 32's I can squeeze into a pair of 34 shorts I have but they aren't wearable yet.

long term- seeing some abs. even 2 would be nice.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    best best best!
  • cchapa0911
    cchapa0911 Posts: 14
    Options
    To prove to my family wrong.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Maybe for the first time in over 15 years (Im 24) b able to wear shorts or no shape wear under dresses without my thighs chafing... Still not sure if its a realistic goal for me with my build, but only one way to find out!
  • pluckabee
    pluckabee Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    fit comfortably in my bath
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    My boobs getting smaller; fingers crossed. Even though they have seem to have gotten bigger so far :sad:
    Which, in turn, would help me be able to fit in shirts I like better lol
  • Julia187
    Julia187 Posts: 11
    Options
    When I started these were my goals:

Not to be classed as overweight by my doctor.
    To be able to go into any high street store and know I can fit in their clothes.
    Not to struggle to do up an airline seatbelt.
    Walk upstairs without getting puffed.
    To look at myself in the mirror and be happy with my reflection.

I've ticked 3 of my 5 goals, just 2 to go!!!
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Go shopping and not have to worry about finding something I like, even if I don't buy it.
    Ride my bike for as long as my butt holds out!
    Walk in my body like Queen again
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I am most looking forward to 19% body fat percentage(bikini!!!) - feeling a little like it will never happen lately...but still looking forward and working hard at it.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Maybe for the first time in over 15 years (Im 24) b able to wear shorts or no shape wear under dresses without my thighs chafing... Still not sure if its a realistic goal for me with my build, but only one way to find out!

In the meantime you should get some body glide - it is marketed for runners but it is awesome for stopping that chaffing!