How to get super skinny legs?

Options
My goal is not to lose weight, but to get skinny legs.

My upper body is very skinny, arms are skinny, but yet legs, calves, thighs are big.
I don´t know why.
I dont want to have big legs, i want skinniest as possible,
I seen people who has like bone legs, i mean even skinnier than arms. Hows that possible? I don´t want that skinny, but still i want to have skinny legs.
I don´t know what to do. I have tried different kind diets, but still no results. When i touch my thighs, i can fee muscle, yet my calves are all fat. Why thighs are so big when i havent done any sport at all? It cant come from no reason at all.

How to get super skinny legs, please help!

Replies

• andresparu
    andresparu Posts: 6
    Options
    I don´t want muscle legs, i just want very skinny legs.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    why??
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    It can be genetic. I'm apple shaped and my legs are thin. But when I gain weight it all goes to my midsection which sucks.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Genetics. You may never get them.
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    if you get your upper body bigger then your lower body might look smaller
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Are the females in your family similarly shaped? If so, then you need to face facts that you will probably never get "super skinny legs". You can't spot-reduce. In order to reduce leg fat, you need to reduce overall body fat. That requires a calorie deficit, and exercise.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Are the females in your family similarly shaped? If so, then you need to face facts that you will probably never get "super skinny legs". You can't spot-reduce. In order to reduce leg fat, you need to reduce overall body fat. That requires a calorie deficit, and exercise.

OP's profile says male
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    if you get your upper body bigger then your lower body might look smaller

^^^ this

the problem is a lack of balance, i.e. upper body being slimmer than the lower body. Build up the upper body and the legs will stop looking disproportionate
  • MisterDerpington
    MisterDerpington Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Male or female, just please don't. -.- Your bones will thank you later in life that you have muscle supporting them.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

OP's profile says male

Woops.......I guess I assumed OP was a lady because it's usually ladies who complain about their legs.....
  • andresparu
    Options
    Im not sure about genetic, but genetic can be change too some how.
    Also, i can diet, eat nothing, and i lose 0 weight. No lose weight at all.
    I just look bad when i have thighs big, while im a smaller.
    Yes, im male. 19 years.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Stop walking and get a wheel chair.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Yes, im male. 19 years.

Uhhhh, are you talking surgery to get around genetics? Not sure how else genetics is going to be gotten around. Unless you are looking to get bitten by a mutant spider or fall into a vat of secret ooze.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    It sounds to me like you have a disorder and I would consider getting mental help.
  • bearcrusher
    bearcrusher Posts: 90
    Options
    I've never never heard a man want skinny legs but to each his own.
    It's very easy to have extremely skinny legs. Start marathon training. Just look at professional long distance runners, their legs are strong healthy and thin at the same time.
    So the key to your need for bird legs is to get out and run as much as possible. If I were you I'd even start a training program and start prepping for races in the near future
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Stop walking and get a wheel chair.

*giggity*
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Yes, im male. 19 years.

eat more and build up the rest of your body, then your thighs won't look out of proportion any more

what's your current height and weight? Because the way you're talking is quite worrying, to be honest. You say you can "diet, eat nothing" and not lose weight.... that really, sounds worrying (the fact that you've even tried eating nothing, I mean). Plus you want "super skinny" legs and you're comparing yourself to people whose "legs are thinner than arms" (like that's a good thing)....
  • andresparu
    Options
    I've never never heard a man want skinny legs but to each his own.
    It's very easy to have extremely skinny legs. Start marathon training. Just look at professional long distance runners, their legs are strong healthy and thin at the same time.
    So the key to your need for bird legs is to get out and run as much as possible. If I were you I'd even start a training program and start prepping for races in the near future
    Well, to wear skinny jeans like everyone else. It´s life style. Also, skinny legs looks so much better.
    So, 30 min jogging every day(22.00-22.30) is ok? Not sure how much and long.
  • ghhosstt
    ghhosstt Posts: 112
    Options
    I think I remember you making a post like this awhile back? People gave you very similar (and very good) advice. :)

I think you'll find that building up your upper body will really make a difference. Your upper body will then make your legs look much slimmer in comparison. Muscle is the one thing that you can work on that will dramatically alter your physique, body fat and bones pretty much decide what they want to do and where they want to go. It's okay if you have a preference for a certain type of look, but you have to know when to be realistic and work with what you've got. If you have a bad body image, in the end there is probably no amount of weight that you can lose or exercise you can do that will make you feel satisfied about your appearance. It's just as important to work on the inside as well as the outside in order to truly be happy with yourself. Best of luck to you lamb.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Well, to wear skinny jeans like everyone else. It´s life style. Also, skinny legs looks so much better.
    So, 30 min jogging every day(22.00-22.30) is ok? Not sure how much and long.
    [/quote]

Skinny jeans are just a fad....something else will come in fashion. And skinny legs on a man OR a women look gross.

I think its crazy....but hey, that's just my opinion.