I HAVE 3 moths and 2 weeks to lose 20 pounds.

Options
13»

Replies

• coreymo
    coreymo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Check out the book "Eat to Live" by Dr. Fuhrman. 6 week program that can shed 20lbs+ if you truly have it to lose. It's not a diet, it's the introduction to a healthy lifestyle, and it really works.
  • liliawodna
    liliawodna Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please avoid putting too much pressure on yourself! If you are doing it for health reasons, then use that as a goal. Maybe aim to be able to run a little longer or get your recommended servings of fruits and veggies? Weight loss can be tricky and the body can react when we overstress. Nothing wrong with having a weight loss goal (we all usually have one when we come on here) but the time restraint worries me. Just remember to have fun this summer before classes start and cold weather comes back!

AND ANOTHER MOTH.

6p5a35.jpg
  • crenner07
    crenner07 Posts: 36
    Options
    I sense an "everybody is so MEAN" thread incoming.

If I had made a typo like that, I would be laughing along with everyone else. I hope the OP has a sense of humor.

Ah, but will it be about the spelling jests or the lack of support in her wanting to lose so much weight too quickly?

Probably both. We're supposed to be supportive of every life choice and not notice typos. :happy:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    30 days...
    tumblr_mm5e9hme9S1rls83wo1_500.jpg
    I haz them.

Mothera?

I love Venezuelan Poodle Moths, too!!

poodle_moth_zpse00247b2.jpg

Taste exactly like poodle...

I have a Boxer...do they taste like poodle? Just wondering...:huh:

I don't know about boxers. But moths taste like mooshrooms, it's called piuga and it's a type of stew from Northern California natives. It takes more than 3 larvae to make it though.

I don't think poodle tastes like mushrooms. On the bucket list, unchecked.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    You're already in a pretty healthy weight range. Set MFP to lose 1 lb per week and eat back most of your exercise calories. And be careful about putting a time table on your weight loss like that. It seems like setting yourself up for disappointment if you only lose, say 10 lbs, even though that would be a great accomplishment.

^^yep

You don't *need* to lose 30lb in that time frame.
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    n2yh06.jpg

they will join you on your journey!

That's a whole lot of something. I lost my appetite!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    n2yh06.jpg

they will join you on your journey!

That's a whole lot of something. I lost my appetite!

what the hell is going on inside those white bell bottoms.

whole lotta bawls. thats what.
  • msshugar2u
    msshugar2u Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How? Try lifestyle change with The Eat Right 4 Your Type way of eating. ER4YT.com
    Easy no extra money just purchase the right foods for your type.
  • jberk4
    jberk4 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal!!
  • lilalief
    lilalief Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support!