Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Does anyone else get antsy/guilty if they miss gym sessions?

124»

Replies

• brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    I used to but not anymore. What I do find is that I'm hungrier or that I think about food more often on days I don't get my exercise routines in.
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Yes, not only do I feel guilty when I don't go, but I'll be in a bad mood the rest of the day. Go figure, about a month and a half ago I didn't exercise at all and now my days just aren't right if I don't.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,243 Member
    Yup! Guilt and anxiety! x564507840
  • I really don't like missing my workouts. It's a part of my daily routine....
    Also a way to help manage my depression & anxiety.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    If I miss a session, I am an ogre until I get back in there. My mood is just so bad.
  • Elphaba91
    Elphaba91 Posts: 66 Member
    I skipped today and feel SOOOO guilty! Even though I know I had good reason (I was so sore and exhausted and knew I wouldn't be able to get through my day at work if I did and even then I still fell asleep on the couch this evening!) I still feel terrible about it :sad:
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Soooooo glad i asked and im not alone! x