Minus 20 lbs by Halloween FACEBOOK Challenge!

Options
I'm so excited, we have 14 ladies on board!

If you'd like to join us please add us on Facebook:

Okay, this challenge is for ALL ladies that want to lose 20 lbs by Halloween! We'll dress up in the cutest halloween costumes ONLY 20 LBS lighter!!! Yeiii :D

I've decided to create a Facebook page that will offer Daily tips and motivation for this weight loss journey of ours! It is very hard to upload pictures and maintain a group here so I think Facebook will make it a LOT more easier and a LOT more fun!

These are the challenge rules: Please read before you join!

1) To enroll in this challenge all you must do is "ADD" me on Facebook (link is at the end of this post)

2) When you become my "FRIEND" on FB, please provide the following information so I can enroll you in this challenge under my wall:

Name:
Goal Weight:

3) Weigh ins must be posted on the groups' wall every Monday by 12:00 a.m., (beginning today: 08/02) - I will create a "NOTE" on FB (weekly) where I will summarize all of our weigh in information on a weekly basis.

4) If a member fails to submit their weigh in information for more than 2 weeks I will delete that member from our FB Group.

I think this will be so much fun, you can share ideas, tips and pictures on our FB group! This will help us ALL keep motivation and stay focused! Halloween minus 20 lbs!!!

Hope to see you on Facebook, here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001455131000&v=info

Replies

• telg1980
    telg1980 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hey!!

What's the name of the group?!? I only have access to Facebook from my phone so the link is not working for me. I'll be able to find it by the name though :smile:
  • pink92307
    pink92307 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love this idea, I am going to join!
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    YAY!! I will sign up tonight. I have to create a FB account for this...you sound very organized (and motivated!!)
  • mama050709
    mama050709 Posts: 100
    Options
    just sent a request
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'll add you on facebook tonight!
    I wanna dress up as a Smurfette! :tongue:

Is this a public group or a private group?
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am in! Going to FB now.....
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    I just joined too, sounds fun!
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    This is such a cool and fun idea. I'm not sure I have 20 lbs to lose, but who knows maybe I can push harder. But I would love to join the challenge!! Just sent a friends request.
    Gaby
  • gchick64
    gchick64 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    just sent a request, hopefully this will keep me motivated. just want to make sure it's private so all my friends and family don't see how much i actually weigh :)
  • pumpkinbran
    Options
    This sounds like a great challenge; I'd love to join in with you. The accountability will be so helpful.

Thanks for starting the challenge.
  • xglassjaw86x
    Options
    already there!! :)
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great Idea, I just sent my request!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Love love love this! I am sooooo in!!! Thanks Adriana :drinker:
  • leilamarie
    leilamarie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in! Hmm, maybe my dream of actually wearing a "SEXY" Halloween costume will come true! :laugh: Once I am home tonight I can hopefully connect to the link. Thanks for the challenge.
  • mkmfrog
    mkmfrog Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Although me and a couple of girlfriends are already in a FB heatlhy lifestyle/weight loss challenge, one thing we do each week is upload pics of our scales with our weight to the site. It is hilarious seeing all the pics of the scales as the weeks go by.

Our's in a monetary challenge. $10 entry fee; $5 each week you do not meet your weekly goals (we post goals weekly to the site); and $1 for each lb gained between weeks. Winner will be drawn "out of a hat" by a third party on October 31st and the lucky LOSER takes the INCH pot! The losing LOSERS will e-mail the winning LOSER a gift card for the amount they owe the INCH pot.

We did this from March to July and all of us lost over 15+ lbs. I lost 17. WOOT WOOT!! We just started a new one on Sunday. I love the accountability and support!

Good luck to you all!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Just sent my request now!!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun! I will join later tonight