Under 300 first time in over a year

Options
LastFighter
LastFighter Posts: 175 Member
I must be a sensitive guy or something because everytime the wife got pregnant I matched her weight gain.We had our 3 child in February. In March I weighed in at 330lbs. Some working out but not watching what I was eating got me to 315 in late June. 15 lbs in 3 months. I joined MFP because my wife was having a lot of success. Today I weighed in at 300 lbs (I only count my morning one so it will still say 15). Thats 15 lbs in 5 weeks including a semi bad week where I was camping. I had a workout today and just for shiz and giggles I weighed in, and came in at 299. First time Ive seen the 2 since the wife got pregnant last summer. Id like to thank the community of MFP its a great motivator. I will do before and afters when I reach my next goal of 260. Cheers, Ryan

Replies

• TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    awesome! congrats :)
  • Vanessa1977
    Options
    congrats
  • Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    Options
    Well done you! x
  • gailosborne
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Your little boy is v. cute too!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep it up, you can do it. Cant wait to see your before and after pics
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Congrats Ryan!!!:flowerforyou: That is my goal also! To be at 299 by March 2011.
  • zazaz
    zazaz Posts: 36
    Options
    Congratulation :)
  • kimberly428
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • dj_stevie_c
    Options
    I must be a sensitive guy or something because everytime the wife got pregnant I matched her weight gain.We had our 3 child in February. In March I weighed in at 330lbs. Some working out but not watching what I was eating got me to 315 in late June. 15 lbs in 3 months. I joined MFP because my wife was having a lot of success. Today I weighed in at 300 lbs (I only count my morning one so it will still say 15). Thats 15 lbs in 5 weeks including a semi bad week where I was camping. I had a workout today and just for shiz and giggles I weighed in, and came in at 299. First time Ive seen the 2 since the wife got pregnant last summer. Id like to thank the community of MFP its a great motivator. I will do before and afters when I reach my next goal of 260. Cheers, Ryan

Congratulations Ryan. I hit the same thing today. Race you to 250 :)
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am so very proud of you my hubby!! I kinda like it - we gain weight together (even though only I was offically prego!) and now, we are loosing weight together! thank you also for being a great motivator and support!! Congrats again! oxoxox
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!