am i the biggest girl on mfp!

Options
13»

Replies

• RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I have people on my friends list that started out same as your weight and have lost significant amounts . You're taking a step in the right direction. You can do this. It might take time and patience but you CAN do this!!!

Add me if you like :)
  • AshleyMertes
    Options
    Ok so i hate talking about my weight but im currently at 300lbs! YES YES I NO ITS SHOCKING!

but i have failed to find any1 else even close to size on here?
    all my friends on mfp are lovely however i would like to add some people around the same size as me as our calorie intakes are probally around the same ect..

friends please xXx

I started 4 weeks ago at 278.8lbs, (5'6" ish) I'm down to 271.2 now...slowly but surly losing weight :) I feel like a huge pumpkin when I see pics of myself or look at my reflection. I can help cheer you on, you can do this!!!
  • Angie52732
    Angie52732 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I was almost there myself...am down to 233 now so it is doable!
  • Katerbels
    Katerbels Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am not 300 pounds, but I was recently shocked when I looked at the scale and it was 40 pounds higher than it had been when I last looked, and I was too heavy then!! When I was younger, I always thought I would want to die if I ever weighed this much...but here I am. You're here and ready to do something for yourself and that's awesome!!
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I started at 273 in December so I was well on my way to 300 lbs - I've lost 31 lbs since then (22 since joining MFP).

Good luck in your journey! Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • jessgetshealthy
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I started at almost 260, so I wasn't quite 300... but I
    was gettin' there! Would love to be your friend! Good luck!
  • dognamedpig
    dognamedpig Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Official biggest 292, now 242. Keep on truckin, we're here with you.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Ok so i hate talking about my weight but im currently at 300lbs! YES YES I NO ITS SHOCKING!

but i have failed to find any1 else even close to size on here?
    all my friends on mfp are lovely however i would like to add some people around the same size as me as our calorie intakes are probally around the same ect..

friends please xXx

I'm 322 and started at 377 so we are close in size. I will send a friend request!
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you are not the biggest on here :) I started at 300...well more like 306ish, but I put my starting weight at 300. Good luck on your journey. Just keep moving, and you will be under 300 in no time :)
  • lvbor
    lvbor Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I was about 295 at my biggest (although I use kilos so wasn't aware of almost hitting a round number in pounds). I'm just over 260 now. Very happy for you to add me, if you like (anyone else on this thread too, for that matter).

And welcome :)
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I started at 374 lbs. Don't focus on the numbers or worry you're "the biggest". You're the best just for taking the steps to get here and take charge of your health.
  • Slimdownmb
    Slimdownmb Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

i cannot believe how many posts ive read on here!! i thought maybe 10-20 max!

Your all so kind and really cheered me up!

Good luck to everyone xXx
  • GloMash710
    GloMash710 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey at 340lbs and started MFP at 285. I'm now 222. You can do this, it just takes time.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I started at 285, so you are definitely not alone. You can do this, just take it one meal at a time :)
  • XXbrendaXX
    XXbrendaXX Posts: 169
    Options
    I started almost 10 months ago at 320 lbs. I know when you are that big it can seem like you are alone. Most of the people around you aren't near your size, and you feel so out of place. But as you can see there are alot of us out there! Today I weigh 209. I still have quite a ways to go, but it can be done! Good luck hon!! You CAN do this!! :happy:
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    No..you arent...I was 300 when I started here, highest weight was 335. You got this!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I started at 325... can add me if you like. :)