30 Day Squat Challenge : Before/After

Options
UhOhItsKylie
UhOhItsKylie Posts: 92 Member
I completed the 30 Day Squat Challenge last week, and thought I would share my before/after. It was so simple and fun to do! Granted, it's not a huge transformation but I went from a sad, squishy butt to a slightly less sad, less squishy butt! :laugh: Do squats, ladies. Your booty will thank you!

4zvz9l.jpg

Replies

• sewingdiscontent
    Options
    edited bc you fixed the link :)

Nice progress! I can def see a difference.
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Definitely made a difference. Good job :)
  • sweatybettyboop
    sweatybettyboop Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job! What exactly is the 30 day squat challenge? I would love to do this.
  • dark_angel1554
    dark_angel1554 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow look at you! That's awesome, thanks :)
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    yes what is it
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I can surely see a difference, nice booty :D
  • UhOhItsKylie
    UhOhItsKylie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    yes what is it

I found it on Pinterest, but if you Google 30 Day Squat Challenge it will come up. Basically, you start out doing 50 (I think) squats, and each day the number of squats increases with a rest day every fourth day or so. Very simple and easy to do!

I did standard squats with just my body weight, but you can do whatever style of squat you want.
  • Swehl
    Swehl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Your butt looks great! Your calves look more shapely too :) Nice work!!
  • C12254
    C12254 Posts: 198
    Options
    nice! And your thighs benefitted as well! :-)
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Great job...I just started this today!
  • AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of this right now as well as the crunch and the (wall because I can't do it correctly on the floor) push-up challenge.

Today I realized that I'm actually able to do a crunch correctly and 20 squats in a row. May not sound like much but it's huge to me!
  • jennyeliumallan
    Options
    I have a question. Do all the squats have to be done all at once?
  • mommyrocks5
    mommyrocks5 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I completed the 30 Day Squat Challenge last week, and thought I would share my before/after. It was so simple and fun to do! Granted, it's not a huge transformation but I went from a sad, squishy butt to a slightly less sad, less squishy butt! :laugh: Do squats, ladies. Your booty will thank you!

4zvz9l.jpg

Can definitely see a difference! Great Job! :drinker:
    I am getting ready to start a 30 day squat challenge and CAN NOT WAIT to see what kind of results I get!
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    wouldn't all those squats make your but rounder???? it seems like you all those squats and you have no noticeable difference in the lower half of your body where the squats would affect you most. calves look the same thighs and gluts.

maybe i am confused for what the purpose of the challenge is if so please forgive me
  • agtapia09
    agtapia09 Posts: 94
    Options
    You look great girl! Not only did your butt lift, your hamstring muscles popped and look more defined as well! :drinker:
  • greenmonstergirl
    Options
    I'm in the middle of this right now as well as the crunch and the (wall because I can't do it correctly on the floor) push-up challenge.

Today I realized that I'm actually able to do a crunch correctly and 20 squats in a row. May not sound like much but it's huge to me!

Great job!!! I'm on day 2, LOL!
  • greenmonstergirl
    Options
    wouldn't all those squats make your but rounder???? it seems like you all those squats and you have no noticeable difference in the lower half of your body where the squats would affect you most. calves look the same thighs and gluts.

maybe i am confused for what the purpose of the challenge is if so please forgive me

Take a hard look at her pics...it did lift her butt and make it rounder, made her thighs and calves nice and muscular.
  • toherlimit
    toherlimit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome! Great work. I'm definitely doing this.
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I did up to the 185 squats a few days ago and fell off the wagon :( This is giving me incentive to get back on it!
  • janiesue101
    janiesue101 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!