Turbo Fire...Class starts 5/26/2010

Options
2»

Replies

• shimacrema
    shimacrema Posts: 87
    Options
    @ KyliexBird what does the inferno consist of? Is it multiple workouts daily and a specific menu?
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 and Stretch 10 class today (I'm in week 4 of the ChaLean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid)...534 calories toasted.

And I LOVE the music in this one..."Boom I got your friend, I got your man."
  • KyliexBird
    Options
    @ KyliexBird what does the inferno consist of? Is it multiple workouts daily and a specific menu?

Its the hardest workouts. everyday for 5 days. eating about 1200 a day. AMAZING!
  • KyliexBird
    Options
    So starting my 20 week journey tomorrow, And I'm down more (offical weigh in tomorrow) but i know I lost atleast another pound! WOOT!

And to go along with my 20 weeks I was thinking of doing a challenge of being a Vegetarian...but I found this awesome book at the thrift store a few days ago. THE WARRIOR DIET.

Its basically snacking throughout the day. Veggies, fruits, fresh juices, protien drinks or lean meats. And one main meal at night...the science behind the theory makes since...So im going to try it for a month to review it and see how it goes. I'm actually really excited for it.

:) Everyone is doing amazing! Im so proud of everyone!
  • shimacrema
    Options
    Thanks @ KyliexBird

I am psyching myself up for it once my Fiya gets here. Then after the inferno I will do the Turbo Fire/ChaLean Extreme hybrid. I am so excited.

Shima
  • afeinberg
    afeinberg Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Fire 30 today - i still feel so uncoordinated and winded by the end - its killer and i am drenched but i know how awesome it is
    i am used to turbo jam and this is a much faster pace so i find it harder to keep up and on rhythm
    that will probably change as i get more into it

still doing lean for life Chalean Extreme and getting to know the turbo fire workouts - then in sept i can commit to the CLE/TF hybrid schedule for the 20 weeks

super excited for this as i have seen the body changes from CLE and can't wait to see what happens with FIRE

now to just get the EATING under control!!!
  • afeinberg
    afeinberg Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Who else is ON FIRE

I seriously love it - i am doing the CLE and the turbo fire hybrid and the TF workouts are so challenging but so good

i think it will take me a good month or two to get all the moves down and feel coordinated enough but it is SO GOOD

i am going to do FIRE 45 tomorrow and it scares me but we'll see - i've also only done HIIT 15 - terrified for HIIT 20 and 25 but in a good way - what a challenge.

would love to know how others are doing...