I'M FAT!

Options

Replies

• Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Getting attention can burn up to 100 calories an hour depending on how hard you work at it.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I'M 149 POUNDS!

And how tall?

I'm 161lbs.
  • StephanieLee85
    Options
    you don't look fat to me. The one thing i have learnt is always saying im fat and constantly repeating it wont do you any good. I know because that is what i have been doing for 5 years every single day and each year it gets worst when you are so negative about the way you look. Last week is when i stopped being so harsh on myself I have only been on MFP since last sunday and since then i don't say negative things about the way i look. If i look in the mirror i smile because i know i am doing something about it. It is so very hard to get yourself in a positive mind but once you do it it feels fabulous. you look as your body as under construction thats what i do.
  • TheNewLorrain
    TheNewLorrain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am fat too you are not alone and I agree hate talk is not healthy and if the pic of you is current you no offense have no right to say you are fat. most of us post our current pics or pics of what we want to look like but mostly the true us good luck
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Seriously!?
  • bbl2013t
    bbl2013t Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    totally! i'm 320lbs
  • SweetLove1988
    SweetLove1988 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Oh hun, if you think that's fat..gosh what am I? Lmao..You are not fat by no means. I see your pic, I would die to be that size. I don't know if you honestly mean what you said or if your looking for negative attention.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I'M 149 POUNDS!

I'm 172. The number on the scale doesn't make you fat, your body fat percentage makes you fat. You really seem to be beating yourself up over things. Ease up on yourself and learn some new habits and stop being so upset at yourself.

PS- you really aren't fat. And, if you were, big whoop. Everyone starts somewhere :)
  • 7opoundsin16weeks
    7opoundsin16weeks Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    i am NOT fat
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I am fat, and muscle, and bones...amongst other things. :flowerforyou:
  • barbaraellengarcia
    Options
    Fat is not who you are. You are hiding under the fat. By the way, I would love to be 149 right now.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    hate talk about yourself is a sure way to fail. Turn that around and find the best thing on your body and make a comment about it.
    why do you think that's hate talk. I call myself fat it's not hate talk just a way of acknowledging the truth. You can't address a problem if you don't admit you have one. If I tell myself I look wonderful in a pair of budgie smugglers the only person I'm fooling is myself

if the OP is fat though is another debate
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Will you stop attentionhoring it up? It distracts people from paying attention to me.

You can have all my attention drool......

I just burned a bunch of calories drooling over this pic of Jaylello - just sayin'!!
  • rainbowreverie
    Options
    I get such a Sally O'Malley vibe from the OP...

tumblr_mb6wwuIZny1rs1hs9o1_250.gif

tumblr_mb6wwuIZny1rs1hs9o2_250.gif

tumblr_mb6wwuIZny1rs1hs9o3_250.gif

tumblr_mb6wwuIZny1rs1hs9o6_r1_250.gif
  • cybersheel
    cybersheel Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    No you're not!
    I'm 204 pounds and 5'7" female.
    Just need to be a 6'7" male.
  • jessicae1aine
    jessicae1aine Posts: 885
    Options
    hate talk about yourself is a sure way to fail. Turn that around and find the best thing on your body and make a comment about it.
    why do you think that's hate talk. I call myself fat it's not hate talk just a way of acknowledging the truth. You can't address a problem if you don't admit you have one. If I tell myself I look wonderful in a pair of budgie smugglers the only person I'm fooling is myself

if the OP is fat though is another debate

Totally this. You don't look fat in the way I'm fat, but if you /feel/ fat, then at least you own up to it and that's the first step. I don't call myself fat as a means of hate talk, it's just being honest - and that honesty has let me lose 33 pounds, so yep.
  • tracymnx
    tracymnx Posts: 105
    Options
    Im heavier that you and im not fat, seriously a lot of people would kill to weigh 149, although why people would place so much importance on a number on the scale alone, is beyond me
  • rachy867
    rachy867 Posts: 32
    Options
    Im heavier that you and im not fat, seriously a lot of people would kill to weigh 149, although why people would place so much importance on a number on the scale alone, is beyond me
    [/quote)

Exactly!!! People weigh different amounts for different reasons, some may be more muscle, some more fat some may hold more water. You cannot always rely on the numbers on the scales asI discovered yesterday. According to the scales yesterday I was 1lb up, but when I took my measurements I've lost in all areas, so although the scales say I am gaining/not losing, I am actually getting smaller.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    your BMI is 26.5, at the worst, which is slightly overweight.

you could probably drop your BMI to a healthy range pretty quickly.

its not that bad.

chin up.
  • flikster76
    flikster76 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm fat too...........with a PH