no response the last time

Options
2»

Replies

• alexalaurel
    alexalaurel Posts: 27
    Options
    Hey! I'd be happy to be your friend :-) I also like having supportive folks around, it can really help and makes me feel like I'm not in this alone. I commend you for trying to do this the right way, by changing your lifestyle. I've been having a lot of success with a lower carb lifestyle - not a meat and cheese kinda lifestyle, but lots of veggies and a bit of beans too. Tracking really helps me to stay accountable to myself, so I can't deny what I'm putting in my mouth! It also helps me to set goals like with water consumption. Please feel free to check my food diary. Most recently I've been paying more attention to carbs, and the weight is coming off nicely. YOU CAN DO THIS and we can do it together!!
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Added you all
  • msderes
    msderes Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    would love to have you as a friend on this weigh loss journey. feel free to add me
  • Gabrielm80
    Options
    Maderes sent you an invite but it wouldn't send it go ahead and send me one
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Sending a request if you're open to female supporters as well. And I read diaries and talk a lot too!
  • zmeplay
    zmeplay Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    We are all here for the same reason. Make healthier decisions. :)
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Im Shannon from Atlanta. You can add me. I log daily and workout 5-6/week and love trying new activities! Took up salsa dancing and love it...great burns and new way to meet peeps!

You have the right Idea....lose it the right way and it'll stay off! Lifestyle change!

Lets do this! Shan
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I've been here since Sept 2011 and I'm always looking for more friends. I'm on every day and log every day :)
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am impressed; you already have 102 friends and still want more........I wouldn't know how to handle that many.
    Good Luck !
  • Gabrielm80
    Options
    It was is an old topic. It kinda keeps resurfacing, part of that is my fault
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Added you, good luck on your fitness journey.

Alex
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Having a good supportive base of active friends is really helpful. I tend to keep my list at a lower count, in more of a quality over quantity type deal.

I try and make time for every friend on my list and like to see them succeed. As long as ya ain't a quitter and make the commitment I tend to keep those kind of friends around.
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Looks like bad timing is all that it was! Anyone can feel free to add me too. If you don't talk (I mean at all) please don't bother. I know that sounds kind of mean but I would rather get a WTG then absolutely nothing! LOL I am an everyday user too!
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine, and keep in mind, I am a poor college student and single mother of an autistic child, so I tend to cook my main meal once a week, and eat it throughout the week. Then I might cook a second meal in that same week, just for variety. If I did not do this, I would either starve to death because I would never have time to cook every day, or eat junk. This guarantees me a homemade meal everyday.
  • Clovergirl143
    Clovergirl143 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 7 weeks into my lifestyle change; I'm 25 and don't want to go down the road that many people in my family have health-wise. I'm here every day (unless I lose power, which is a possibility as summer storms are rapidly heading our way), and I try to support my friends in all that they do.

I will tell you that it is OK to mess up every once in a while; you are going to make a bad choice every once in a while. What is important is that you don't let one bad decision completely derail you. Consistency is SO important, even when you don't feel like logging, do it anyway. When you don't feel like exercising, do it anyway. Because the time is going to pass anyway, might as well use it to become the best version of you that you can be!

If you'd like to add me, I would love to help support you on your journey :)