four months in

Options
Yesterday was four months to the day that I started my diet at 292. This morning I weighed in at 233.6 and I am still dropping at a good clip. Here is my measurement log and a before and after pic.

copy and paste to see the cut off portion of the spreadsheet
p3DziGF.jpg

jwXpNXh.jpg

O8FvC0p.jpg

Replies

• CINNAMON77_00
    CINNAMON77_00 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!! I love the excel to keep track of everything! Makes the days when you don't feel like you are making progress seem miniscule to the days that you ARE making progress!!
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Great job on your progress! And it's good that you're tracking everything, gives you a reference to use.
  • lovejulez03
    lovejulez03 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You're doing GREAT! you should be so proud of yourself and I definitely see the progress from your pictures. Good idea with the spreadsheet by the way. Keep it up :)
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    From your pics it is very obvious that you are shrinking! Keep up the good work!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    This is awesomesauce! Look at you! Goal in no time :)
  • bill323
    bill323 Posts: 100
    Options
    lol awesomesauce is my word! thanks for all the kind words.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    awesome steady progress! Well done:)
  • ShaneSki
    ShaneSki Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    GREAT job man. I love how you put all this stuff in a spreadsheet. I wish I had done the same.
  • padisneyfour
    padisneyfour Posts: 220
    Options
    well done!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Looking good, man! It's working!
  • tlvasa
    tlvasa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Love the spreadsheet!
    Great progress!!!
  • bill323
    bill323 Posts: 100
    Options
    In case anyone is wondering this was done with very little cardio. I just used my MFP app to track calories and have been on an EC stack for a bit over a month.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!