Who has a lot to lose?

Options
Hi there, I'm 47 and have about 85# to lose. I'm going to be around here for a while, and would love to have other supportive people to join me on this exciting, life changing journey.

I'm working on changing my body, as well as my mind (as you can see by my blog post) so that this is the LAST time I'll be a Loser.

Replies

• kendallsauntie
    kendallsauntie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have about 55 pounds to lose. Good luck on your lifestyle change! Glad we're friends so we can motivate one another.
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have about 150 pounds to lose, so I will be on here a long, long time. You can add me if you'd like.
  • txmom99
    txmom99 Posts: 10
    Options
    I have about 72 pounds to lose and I would love to become friends on this new journey that we want to take please feel free to add me as a friend
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd or 4th time trying to lose in 3 years. It's been a long journey, and I'm tired of dragging it out. I have about 56 lbs to lose.
  • nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    100+,lbs here. Feel free to add me.

I know you can do this. It is "hard"in many ways, but your strong and can DO IT!!!
  • bren5761
    bren5761 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Im pre-op. I need to lose another 240 lbs. Its going to be a long journey, but Im ready for this.
  • trdngplcs
    trdngplcs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 50lbs to lose and I have been trying to lose it for about 7 years now! So, any kind of help would be appreciated.
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I am 46 years old and had about 70 pounds to lose. I started trying to lose the week of July 4th last year and have 19 lbs to reach my goal. Add me if you would like.
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I had 130 lbs to lose. Its hard and overwhelming but take it small goals at a time or you will get frustrated. GOOD LUCK :flowerforyou:
  • sasp52
    sasp52 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi there, I am also looking to lose 85 + lbs . I just started probably a week ago. still have not lost a pound. this is very frustrating. so I am in need of encouragement. Good luck to you and great job on losing 8 lbs.
  • Tubatubatoaslimmerme
    Options
    Hiya This year I've all ready lost 28 pound and now I've returned and have another 56 pound to go feel free to add me and same goes to anyone else :) x
  • stunnershades88
    Options
    I have to lose at least 100 pounds. I'm 5'8, so it depends on how i look and feel when i get down to 180 or so. :-) i'm 280 or so now give or take five pounds, i am buying a scale this week. feel free to add me
  • xxWaiterxx
    xxWaiterxx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have 80 lbs to lose, but more specifically, I want my waist to fit into a 32" pant. That is my ultimate goal. Friend me if you want to have an encourager .
  • VasylP
    VasylP Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi there and it is nice to see others who have made a lifestyle change. I still have about 75 lbs to loose to be at my ideal weight or close to it and not obese. I have lost about 33 lbs in the last six months or so. But summer is hear and more reasons to be active. I enjoy supporting others and I enjoy the support of others here on MFP. If you wish to add me as a friend for support do not hesitate.

Best regards,

Vasyl
  • kerrieward77
    kerrieward77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I also have about 85 to go. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    146 to lose... 98 more to go :drinker:
  • sonda13
    sonda13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 20 pounds that I would like to lose, but before I joined myfitnesspal, I lost 100 pounds. I see myself slowly going back up, for I have gained back 20 of those pounds. I am sure as fire it is NOT going to happen. I know 20 pounds is not A LOT, but it is to me. Looking back at those pictures, and knowing how far I have come. I just can not let it happen.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I have about 20 pounds that I would like to lose, but before I joined myfitnesspal, I lost 100 pounds. I see myself slowly going back up, for I have gained back 20 of those pounds. I am sure as fire it is NOT going to happen. I know 20 pounds is not A LOT, but it is to me. Looking back at those pictures, and knowing how far I have come. I just can not let it happen.

You are doing the right thing! Nip it in the bud now before it gets to be too overwhelming. I lost 75 lbs. a few years ago and gained it all back. Very easy to slip into old habits!
  • Abo1995
    Abo1995 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've lost 70 pounds and I'm feeling great! Add me, if you need any advice, I'd be happy to help :)
  • hollygparr
    hollygparr Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Lots more to loose. Feel free to friend me but please do leave a message when you do as I like to know who is adding me :)