How often?

Options
Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
How often do you weigh in? I used to weigh in DAILY...or should I say Multi-daily! LOL I weighed myself constantly and let the scale determine my "willpower" so to speak. Anyhow, I am only weighing in on Monday's now.

Replies

• Losing_It
    Options
    How often do you weigh in? I used to weigh in DAILY...or should I say Multi-daily! LOL I weighed myself constantly and let the scale determine my "willpower" so to speak. Anyhow, I am only weighing in on Monday's now.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Friday's.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I check my weight a couple of times a week to see how much I fluctuate depending on what I ate that day ,but I officially weigh-in once a week - Sundays.
  • food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    I try to weigh in only on sundays!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    I check my weight every day..but my official weigh in day is Friday morning..
  • allie5199
    allie5199 Posts: 240
    Options
    I only weigh in every 3rd week. my weight seems to fluctuate a lot so this keeps me from getting discouraged...plus its nice to see large amounts come off at once :smile:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Every single morning and sometimes before I go to bed. :embarassed:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I WI once a week on Friday.:drinker: :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Options

I'm thinking of changiing my day to Frday because I always seem to screw up on the weekends. Maybe on Friday's I will get a better number! LOL
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily.....if i don't, i have a tendency to get a little off track
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options

Me too! (you're not the only one with OCD - JK :laugh: )
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I've been checking every 2-3 days for these first 2 weeks but I'm doing my official WI on Wednesdays. Fluctuations (although I haven't had any high ones yet) would be really frustrating for me!!
  • zeusbabe7
    zeusbabe7 Posts: 7
    Options
    haha I know that feeling all to well!

I weigh in on Tuesdays. I'm really not even sure how Tuesday became my official weigh-in day...it just kind of did!
  • zeusbabe7
    zeusbabe7 Posts: 7
    Options

I'm thinking of changiing my day to Frday because I always seem to screw up on the weekends. Maybe on Friday's I will get a better number! LOL

I know that feeling all too well haha!

I weigh-in on Tuesdays...not even sure how my official weigh-in day became Tuesday! It just kind of did.
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day but I only count my Friday weigh-ins. That is, of course, unless I find a particularly delicious number on the scale in the middle of the week. Then I count it.
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one. I weigh in every single morning and every night. I can actually tell at night if I will may more in the morning or not by how mych the scale says before I go to bed.
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one. I weigh in every single morning and every night. I can actually tell at night if I will may more in the morning or not by how mych the scale says before I go to bed.

This is so funny - same here! AND I can predict how much less I will be in the morning depending on how long I sleep, and how late I eat dinner. If I get 6-7 hours of sleep, I will lose 1-1.5 lbs per night. If 8-9 (rare), then 2 lbs comes off! When I tell people this, they look at me funny...I have no idea why! :embarassed: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

You know, I work out and eat really well Monday thru Friday. Weekends I am a little lax. Friday WI sound like a great idea! (Might encourage me to do well through those hard weekends as well...)
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Options

This is so funny - same here! AND I can predict how much less I will be in the morning depending on how long I sleep, and how late I eat dinner. If I get 6-7 hours of sleep, I will lose 1-1.5 lbs per night. If 8-9 (rare), then 2 lbs comes off! When I tell people this, they look at me funny...I have no idea why! :embarassed: :laugh:

Yup. Me too. :ohwell:

Hi, everybody. My name is Jeff & I'm a weighaholic.
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options

Yup...that's why I weigh myself before going to bed. On average I will be almost 1 kg. less which is almost 2.2 lbs. If have eaten too much during the day, I can tell immediately and tell myself that I will skip the morning weigh-in, but I have never been able to resist. And I am pretty much always right on target! Glad to know I'm not the only one!