underwear issues ???

Options

Replies

• sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Go commando

Yep no knickers for me under my workout gear wether at the gym or running out side! No point at all
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Don't wear them and they won't shift or ride anywhere.
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I prefer thongs, although bending over (such as weight lifting) can really make it dig in there... lol.
  • knottyceltic
    knottyceltic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    have you tried boy-style undies where the leg comes down a little? I don't like to go commando b/c I perspire too much and it feels "icky" so I wear the boy-style for exactly the reason you stated, all the shifting and slippage.
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I buy running shorts with the undies built in. Perfect.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    lol wasn't aware people actually work out in clothes guess u learn something new everyday
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Going commando maybe a solution but you could end up with camel toe or just put up with fishing your knickers out there's no easy way ????
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Ladies, we are all experts on this so please provide pictures so we may further help you.
  • sam85brent
    sam85brent Posts: 137
    Options
    Ladies, we are all experts on this so please provide pictures so we may further help you.
    or just tell me where your at and I'll come an inspect for myself
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    or just tell me where your at and I'll come an inspect for myself
    I could use a spotter
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad someone else made this post, OP, because I was curious as well.
    I've found boy shorts work well for me..I have issues wearing granny panties but I have switched to boy shorts most of the time, someone told me thongs work too but I just couldn't get used to them
    I wear boyshorts, and they're all great and dandy until I get to boxing/kickboxing classes, and then it's like my *kitten* cheeks just swallow them up when I do kicks or we're doing a series of lunges/squats/jumps.
  • Lietee31
    Lietee31 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Lmao.
  • Cutemisscoco
    Options
    Tight boy shorts for sure!
  • Prplhead
    Prplhead Posts: 82
    Options
    Tight boy shorts for sure!

Nice.
  • losingw8now
    losingw8now Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ty all for your replies and suggestions. I'm glad. Its just not that my butt has its own gravitational pull. I could swear that was the issue lol. Anyone got embarrasing stories to share about underwear distress?

I am thinking about changing to granny panties for everyday use - my abdomen is really large (had some surgeries that cut my muscles, and that's the first place my weight goes) and any type of panty that I wear recently that only goes across the belly rolls down to below my tummy as I walk and makes like a thick band right there above my "coochie". Uncomfortable!! And I wonder if people can tell. Then I am trying to discretely reach down and pull them back up to across my belly (is there really any discrete way to do this?)

When I weighed less, they didn't do this. I would think granny panties are the only thing that wouldn't move around when you move any which way!!
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I wear white cotton granny panties for working out and I don't usually have to fiddle much.
  • suzbaru
    suzbaru Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Commando, no digging anything out while working out!

G-string for everything else, who wants underwear lines?! Go as thin as possible the pretty lace ones will hurt because there is way too much fabric up in there (up in there, sing it!). Make sure you get the proper size of you will be digging out of the front.
  • smartin0181
    smartin0181 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad someone else made this post, OP, because I was curious as well.
    I've found boy shorts work well for me..I have issues wearing granny panties but I have switched to boy shorts most of the time, someone told me thongs work too but I just couldn't get used to them
    I wear boyshorts, and they're all great and dandy until I get to boxing/kickboxing classes, and then it's like my *kitten* cheeks just swallow them up when I do kicks or we're doing a series of lunges/squats/jumps.

EXACTLY!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Boyshorts, or running shorts with a built in liner.