Raspberry keytones

Options
Has anyone ever taken raspberry keytones or is anyone currently taking them? If so, did they or are they working for you??? :ohwell:

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I know this isn't what you're looking for. I've heard of it, but never tried it. It sounds like a gimmick to get you to spend money. If it does actually help (which I doubt), then there is the high possibility of gaining some, if not all, weight back once you stop using them (just about all diet pills will have this effect).

Diet changes and exercise have been all I needed to lose weight. Since, I started tracking calories on (march 13) that has amounted to an average of 2.1lbs per week loss.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    They work!

If you're a rat and eating at a calorie surplus.
  • darbobo
    darbobo Posts: 53
    Options
    scam
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    total BS ...

calorie deficit is what leads to weight loss...not some Dr Oz sponsored gimmick..

Eat in a deficit and work out and the pounds will come off...
  • GnomeQueen84
    GnomeQueen84 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I don't think you are going to find an easy way out. Just eating less and moving more.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    They work at lightening your wallet, so there's that.

Otherwise just eat at a deficit and get some movement in, much more effective and better for your body :flowerforyou:
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    The only "success" that has been found was in a lab, with rats, at EXTREME dosages. Waste of money, not worth it.
  • sarahjalink
    sarahjalink Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am using them...have only been back on it for 3 weeks, 1200cals a day net, 3 hour long aerobics sessions a week and 2 raspberry ketones a day, have lost 7lbs so far. Don't know if I would have lost anyway but I'm going to continue with them, just in case :)
  • saeede83
    saeede83 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I tried them for almost a month. Didn't see any changes until I increased my activity and reduced the calorie intake. They help a little bit with my sweet cravings and appetite, but it's not something I can't do on my own. I won't buy them again and I don't suggest you waste your money.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I am using them...have only been back on it for 3 weeks, 1200cals a day net, 3 hour long aerobics sessions a week and 2 raspberry ketones a day, have lost 7lbs so far. Don't know if I would have lost anyway but I'm going to continue with them, just in case :)

That would be your deficit working for you. I think that you can safely cut out the raspberry keytones.
  • sarahjalink
    Options

That would be your deficit working for you. I think that you can safely cut out the raspberry keytones.

Well i'd rather not risk it, I still have a bottle left. And they are not that expensive, I got 2 month's supply for £13.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Bump in for the flaming to come....
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Raspberry Keytones?

raspberrykeytones_zps945e3a60.jpg
  • Mrs_Wellington
    Options
    the only thing that works is eating less than your body expends .END. :flowerforyou:
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options

Try sitting on your backside stuffing pizza and seeing how well they work for you.

Clue: All these quick diet solutions also, rather mysteriously, recommend a calorie deficient diet and exercise. Odd that :huh:

Seriously though, if you're going to spend money then just get a jigger full of prunes and spend weeks sitting on the crapper. Or get a good dose of Norovirus - either will drop weight as food goes right through you.
  • tdelo7634
    tdelo7634 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ketones
  • sarahjalink
    Options
    I never said that they would work without diet and exercise. They supposedly speed up metabolism and turn fat from food into thermic energy. Now whether or not they are helping me, I don't know but they're certainly doing no harm.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever taken raspberry keytones or is anyone currently taking them? If so, did they or are they working for you??? :ohwell:

there are HUNDREDS of threads on this subject. to see everything that anyone has ever written before on the subject, use the "search" function and just enter "ketones".

executive summary: they are a get rich quick scam aimed at the gullible and uninformed. since there are so many gullible and uninformed people looking for a magic pill that bypasses actually working out and counting calories, the scammers have become quite rich selling these useless gimmicks, Dr. Oz in particular.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

I prefer blueberry ketones myself. They are highly recommended by Willy Wonka.
  • Canuck_Fit
    Canuck_Fit Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Anyone would lose weight with that kind of deficit....it's your hard work, not the ketones..save your $$$ :)