Who has a lot to lose?

Options

Replies

• melindameehan5
    melindameehan5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi , I'm new on this journey too, also have about 50 pounds to lose. I'm 45 grandmother of 5,and want to get healthier and feel better for kids and grandkids. I am also lucking for help and motivation.....been hard trying to do it by myself....have a husband that can eat anything and everything.....he stays skinny and I gain weight watching him eat. Here if anyone needs help :smile:
  • jasmine1129
    jasmine1129 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP also I lost about 40 pounds on my own last summer. Now I have about 80 more to go and I feel like I need some support. Please feel free to add me...I could use all the help I can get :) I will help support you too!
  • foxxyfire
    foxxyfire Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi there back.

I'm 31 and have about 100 to loose. I am slowly making life changes for all of us in my family and have gotten a membership at our local Y with my kids working with me as my workout buddy's :) Im here if anyone needs help
  • debralekicsummers
    debralekicsummers Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, i have still got over 100 lbs to loose so you can add me if you want. :smile:
  • melindameehan5
    melindameehan5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also saw those words an medical papers when I hurt my back 6 years ago, I new I gained weight but it still shocked me....I put on 80 pounds in one year...still can't get it off...good luck to you ...hope all goes well for you
  • jweluv
    jweluv Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a minimum of 150 to lose, but closer to 180.... We got this!
  • yberda
    yberda Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi - im 36 and have 46 Lbs to lose.
    Like you, I really want this time to be the last time I lose that amount of weight - so I want to learn to eat and make peace with food and my body during this time.
    Please add me as your friend.
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Juanita and ideally I'd like to lose about 50 lbs.... in reality, I don't think I will ever reach that goal! lol This is only my second time ever trying to lose weight and I'm impatient for progress!! I would be happy to be able to lose about forty anyway but we will see how it goes. This is my second week trying this and I'm trying to be good! :happy: Support from others on this journey would be awesome as some days are harder than others... I am sticking with the exercise at only twenty minutes a day, and for me that is MAJOR! The payoff in the end will be worth it as I know, mentally, that it's all about a lifestyle change and they do say that it takes 30 days to form a habit :wink:
  • kmwrestle
    kmwrestle Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    127 down, 138 to go...long journey ahead
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I've got another 70lbs to lose! Or 34kg as it were :)
  • Andipat
    Andipat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    feel free to add me. I am going to be on here for a LONG time. Good luck with your journey. We can share the ups and downs x
  • pkteen
    pkteen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 and I've got 33 pounds to lose! I lost a lot of weight a few months ago and was 10 pounds away from my goal but I got off the right track and a gained a lot of it back. I've joined a gym and am staying below my daily caloric limit. Joined on Thursday and went till Saturday. Sunday's off... Here's to hoping for a future of 5-6X a week gym time.
  • mistyweather
    mistyweather Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I have 50lbs to lose so I'll be here for a while as well. Having others with similar goals will be a real motivational push for me.
  • RebeccaAlice33
    RebeccaAlice33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm becci and have over 130lb to lose. Ive tried and failed loads before but this time i have to do it for my health. Plus i dont want to be the fat mum taking my daughter to her first day of school.
    Good luck to you all and please feel free to add me the more motivation the better :) xxx
  • cagefan
    cagefan Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    After having heart issues I made up my mind I will NO LONGER be THIS way ! I set my first gowl of 50 lbs - I have melted away (I don't like saying lost because it will NEVER be found again!!) 28 pounds so far !!!! Started a size 24 now a size 18. Once I reach my first goal of 50 I think I will do another 40 or so. Anyone feel free to add me the more encouragement THE BETTER !!!
  • Southerngal56
    Options
    Hello all you beautiful ladies and gents :flowerforyou: I am new to this site and and yeppers I have 100+ to lose so any motivation is welcomed!
    Being 56 I know its going to be much harder to lose than when I was 40 but with the help of new friends and reading their struggles and journeys and all the yummy recipes ive seen on here has got me inspired and pumped and I know I CAN DO IT TO!:wink:
  • MarieOcean
    MarieOcean Posts: 1
    Options
    I JUST started and have A LOT to lose. I have way over 100 pounds to lose so it would be great to have some friends to share and vent to along the way. Feel free to add me :) We are all in this together. <3
  • picaposie3
    picaposie3 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi y'all...I'm 57 and need to lose 80 lbs. I have been working on it for a year and have only lost about 25 lbs (105 to go when I began) and I am struggling with motivation again. My daughter suggested this site to me so I am going to give it a go. I need help with motivation and would love to meet new friends who need and will give encouragement.
  • Thadreamer87
    Options
    Hi, I'm new and Have 100+ pounds too lose. I have lost 14 pounds so far. Everyone feel free to add me if your looking for positive support!
  • andeeinevansville
    Options
    Hello, I have 100 pounds i want to lose..i would love more supportive friends to go thru this journey with, so feel free to add me :)