Woman, Do you like a Guy that Flirts?

Options

Replies

• BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. To me, flirting is just a way of paying compliments. As long as he's clear on the fact that I have a boyfriend and no interest in straying, it's all good. The only time it can be a bit tiresome is if a guy is ALWAYS ON with the flirting. A little playful teasing now and then is awesome. Constantly hitting on a girl, however, can become tedious.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    NO!!!! Ugh... What do I look like a piece of meat that needs to be tied up and spanked? Wait.... What are we talking about?
    I think I owe you one from last night.

And yes, I like it when anyone flirts with me.

Anyone....:bigsmile: yes I agree BUT creepers please do go find my friend chantelp89 she will keep you entertained while the rest of us :noway:
    No topic is off limits!!!!
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    Yes.. it's a confidence booster
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for guys that can make me laugh

yes, I am here to positively confirm that the way to a woman's heart is to make her laugh. so I think for a guy the best form of flirting is humor.
    :love: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Not really. If it a new guy then sure, but someone I'm involved with, nope. I don't mind being friendly and such, but real flirting is a BIG NO GO
  • kasafrass
    kasafrass Posts: 50 Member
    Options

yes, I am here to positively confirm that the way to a woman's heart is to make her laugh. so I think for a guy the best form of flirting is humor.

Agreed! A good sense of humor is necessary.
  • chantelp89
    Options
    Not really. If it a new guy then sure, but someone I'm involved with, nope. I don't mind being friendly and such, but real flirting is a BIG NO GO
    Huh?
  • MustangSally74
    MustangSally74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Not if they are creepy

Oh conditions how I hate you.

We're women, of course there's conditions. No brainer! :laugh:
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Cue..
    Eye Of The Tiger~by Survivor

That song just makes me want to go to philadelphia and run around on the streets....same with the Rocky theme song.

Yea...that may be showing my age a little :sad:

ETA: AAAADDRRIIAAAAANN!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Totally
  • chantelp89
    Options
    Cue..
    Eye Of The Tiger~by Survivor

That song just makes me want to go to philadelphia and run around on the streets....same with the Rocky theme song.

Yea...that may be showing my age a little :sad:

ETA: AAAADDRRIIAAAAANN!
    Yo adrian, it's me rocky!
    Oh that cracks me up every time
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af197/googlemandy123/cutest pictures ever/tumblr_luzq1j2N8F1qil7o6o3_250.gif[/img]
  • gaga4glitter
    gaga4glitter Posts: 129
    Options
    Hell yeah I love guys who flirt but in the non-creeper kinda way
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

I think you need to be my friend.. I'm collecting funny guys today. Done well so far!
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    No, it embarrasses me :blushing: and there's a fine line between confidence and arrogance, and when faced with arrogance I feel the need to put them in their place. Maybe it gets easier the more people flirt with you though, I wouldn't know :sad: :grumble:
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options

I think you need to be my friend.. I'm collecting funny guys today. Done well so far!

Can you handle a dry wit, that can be self deprecating at times, but always at the cutting edge?
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options

Thank you for that :flowerforyou:
  • sem41278
    sem41278 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    If they are married no. If its with a married woman no.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I love making people laugh. I don't love it so much when they laugh when I drop my pants.... :blushing:
  • YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I don't really like flirty guys. Guys with good personalities and sense of humor? Yeah all about that. If we're just dating then its fine if he has a "flirty" attitude, but once things get serious he needs to be more careful about how he acts toward other women. If that makes more sense.