Share your TurboFire results, please!!

Options
Nikki91606
Nikki91606 Posts: 12 Member
I just ordered TurboFire and would love to see some pictures of your success to help keep me motivated!! I know it's going to be a lot of hard work and I'll probably want to quit at times. Thanks!! :)

Replies

• mray4423
    mray4423 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hollymodified
    hollymodified Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't have any success photos right now, but I am day 13/90, in a challenge group. Which I would highly recommend joining to keep you motivated and accountable. If it weren't for my challenge group I wouldn't have even gotten this far. I am starting week three tomorrow, and I have lost 6 lbs in two weeks. I recommend checking out Instagram use #TurboFire #PushPlay #beachbody #NoExcuses, and those will find all sorts of great success and motivational pictures. And you can find coaches that you can join a challenge group. I love TF, it is NOT easy, but that is not that point. I have over 100 lbs to lose and it has taken me awhile but I am getting better every day and just keeping pushing on. I have even injured my one knee but I just take it easy on that knee and keep going.
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    No success stories yet. I start week 10 tomorrow. I can say that so far I have lost approx 10lbs but the inches have flown off of me. I have gone from a snug 10 to a lose 6 in pants.
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I started turbofire on Feb 1, 2013 and did the 9 week prep program. After that I immediately started the 90 day program and am currently in week 7 of 12. I have lost 14 inches overall and 20 lbs. I love turbo fire!! Here are my results so far, 3 months worth of hard work and dedication! Changing my diet also helped a lot! I started at 156lbs and am now 136.2lbs as of this morning!
    [img]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o664/rachpetersen/Used Exercise Pics/f4c29b06-3dcb-4edf-a087-377312bfca88_zpsc7e26e3c.jpg[/img]
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I started turbofire on Feb 1, 2013 and did the 9 week prep program. After that I immediately started the 90 day program and am currently in week 7 of 12. I have lost 14 inches overall and 20 lbs. I love turbo fire!! Here are my results so far, 3 months worth of hard work and dedication! Changing my diet also helped a lot! I started at 156lbs and am now 136.2lbs as of this morning!
    [img]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o664/rachpetersen/Used Exercise Pics/f4c29b06-3dcb-4edf-a087-377312bfca88_zpsc7e26e3c.jpg[/img]

Congrats, looking great! I am going to be ordering Turbo Fire myself soon after completing Turbo Jam, while I didn't lose a lot of weight on TJ, I did see toning going on (no pics), so I'm excited to see your results, thanks for sharing!!!!
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Forgive me for the photo quality. I ended up losing 20+in and 25lbs. I gained energy, strength, endurance, improved mood, positive body image and a love for exercise and healthy living! Turbofire is my soulmate workout!
    Starting weight 161, 12 week weight 142, 20 week weight 136.6
    2ew1hdd.png
    My current photos after finishing up TF in March. I am currently doing circuit training, outdoor running, and a little Turbofire (Stretch 40!) and eating a whole lot (2000+ daily) as my weekly program. Maintaining at 133lbs & I got a new swimsuit! Thank you TF for inspiring & improving me! :)
    172rll.png
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Forgive me for the photo quality. I ended up losing 20+in and 25lbs. I gained energy, strength, endurance, improved mood, positive body image and a love for exercise and healthy living! Turbofire is my soulmate workout!
    2ew1hdd.png
    My current photos after finishing up TF in March. I am currently doing circuit training, outdoor running, and a little Turbofire (Stretch 40!) and eating a whole lot (2000+ daily) as my weekly program. Maintaining at 133lbs & I got a new swimsuit! Thank you TF for inspiring & improving me! :)
    172rll.png

Are you by chance in a FB group May 13h Fat Fighters? One of my group mates called Turbo Fire her soulmate workout... Just wondering ....
    Shannon
  • ItsSlimpossible12
    ItsSlimpossible12 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    No "official" results or photos yet, but I can tell you that I just finished Week 4 (start week 5 today) and am down 11 pounds and, I'm sure, several inches as the clothes continue to get more and more loose! I love it. It takes a lot of energy to complete 6 days a week but it is a lot of fun.
  • Nikki91606
    Options

You look awesome!! I just started day 1 today and this gives me so much motivation. :)
  • Nikki91606
    Options
    2ew1hdd.png
    172rll.png

Wow!! You look great! Thank you everyone for your responses. I just started day 1 today. These help motivate me. It wasn't easy and my knee started hurting like always, but I pushed through!! :)
  • rslavens2
    rslavens2 Posts: 8
    Options
    awesome results!!! thanks for sharing! this is really motivating!
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    these photos make me want to try turbofire! :) great results everyone! :)
  • kgulett
    kgulett Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I bought it and never tried it. These success stories make me want to bust it out! Think its a little too intense for me now, but maybe in a few months I'll be able to do it myself!
  • brandiepair
    brandiepair Posts: 104
    Options
    Here's my progress photos with it. I am going to post my beginning photo and current one as well.

I started turbofire on march 1. I have had a pretty crazy past 2 months where I've maybe worked out a total of 10 days. We've been dealing with alot of family illness. Anyways, I'm only like week 7 but it's been 90 days.

I've lost right at 20 lbs and 25 inches halfway doing turbofire in the last 90 days! I try to eat really well and drink shakeology daily. I also use p90x results and recovery formula because I feel so drained at the end of my workouts.

Hope this helps someone a little. I plan on finishing the program so I'll post more photos at the actual end. I am also hoping the photos post right...I'm really not good at getting these things resized and posted right. Here's hoping they work!!

Here's my 6 month progress photo. I started at 275 and am currently at 210.
    79f0e5d2-b37f-4cfe-9ffe-5e3b08ab4473_zps68fa3a0b.jpg

Here's some of my 60 day photos and below those are my 90 day photos.
    IMG_0006_zps5b51a299.jpg

IMG_0007_zpsfc346a9c.jpg

IMG_0005_zps0ccc4cc3.jpg

7399d5e2-9e74-41b2-b18b-68cbbb2342bd_zps3f802ac1.jpg

and these are day 90.

49aec93a-6ea5-4159-a8bc-5e08172d25fe_zps83571969.jpg

back90days_zpscc9c670a.jpg

90daysside_zps85da5ae6.jpg
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • mimiteh35
    Options
    Here's my progress photos with it. I am going to post my beginning photo and current one as well.

I started turbofire on march 1. I have had a pretty crazy past 2 months where I've maybe worked out a total of 10 days. We've been dealing with alot of family illness. Anyways, I'm only like week 7 but it's been 90 days.

I've lost right at 20 lbs and 25 inches halfway doing turbofire in the last 90 days! I try to eat really well and drink shakeology daily. I also use p90x results and recovery formula because I feel so drained at the end of my workouts.

Hope this helps someone a little. I plan on finishing the program so I'll post more photos at the actual end. I am also hoping the photos post right...I'm really not good at getting these things resized and posted right. Here's hoping they work!!

Here's my 6 month progress photo. I started at 275 and am currently at 210.
    79f0e5d2-b37f-4cfe-9ffe-5e3b08ab4473_zps68fa3a0b.jpg

Here's some of my 60 day photos and below those are my 90 day photos.
    IMG_0006_zps5b51a299.jpg

IMG_0007_zpsfc346a9c.jpg

IMG_0005_zps0ccc4cc3.jpg

7399d5e2-9e74-41b2-b18b-68cbbb2342bd_zps3f802ac1.jpg

and these are day 90.

49aec93a-6ea5-4159-a8bc-5e08172d25fe_zps83571969.jpg

back90days_zpscc9c670a.jpg

90daysside_zps85da5ae6.jpg

Great job!!!! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing! I'm also starting Turbo Fire (still in the prep schedule) so I can't wait to see my results when I'm all done with the series! :) Thanks!
  • rslavens2
    rslavens2 Posts: 8
    Options
    oh my gosh, i did the same thing!! i've had it for like a year and never tried it. i'm scared!
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Why do people combine other dvds with TurboFire? Is it because the program itself doesn't give great results?
    Everytime i look for results from TurboFire there's usually something else they did along with it. :/
  • mimiteh35
    Options
    Why do people combine other dvds with TurboFire? Is it because the program itself doesn't give great results?
    Everytime i look for results from TurboFire there's usually something else they did along with it. :/

Most of the ones I've seen either have done one video first, and then another, but there are some people that do what they call "hybrid schedules" which is a mix of 2 or more programs from the beach body collection, like P90X and Turbo Fire or Chalene Extreme and Turbo Fire, etc.... on the beach body website they have hybrid schedules I guess either for variety or working your way from finishing one set and before going gung-ho into another maybe easing into another program. I did for a short while a hybrid schedule of Turbo Fire and P90X, but the P90X was too long for my busy schedule with kids so I went back to just Turbo Fire. :) I was going to work my way into P90X because I was afraid if I go straight into it I wouldn't be ready for it and give up, lol. That's my own personal reason anyway. :)

My results (which is my profile picture) are after 1 round of doing Turbo Jam (90 days) and then doing 1 round of Turbo Fire (90 days), so I know it does work personally for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!