New(ish) here and looking for mutual support

Options
Hi everyone,

I've been doing the yo-yo dieting for quite some time now and I really need to find something that works and is enjoyable to stick to long term. I have roughly 50lbs I want to get rid of and keep off. I'm 5'9", currently a size 16, 220lbs, and desperately wanting to get back into my pre-baby size 10 then see from there were I want to go. It is not so much the numbers I am worried about but I would really like to feel better in my own skin, be healthier, and have a ton of energy to interact with my now toddler son. Anyway, I'd like to find some support and motivation and will try to give the same back in return. :)

Replies

• SherryL0419
    SherryL0419 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I sent you a friend request,
  • nyra_nj
    nyra_nj Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Requested!!! You guy's are free to add me as well..you can never have enough support!!
  • wendy275a
    wendy275a Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I too have hopefully left the world of yo yo dieting behind! And still trying to loose y baby weight (my eldest being 9 and youngest 6) hoping MFP will be the answer. Your welcome to add me I haven't been on for long either and hoping to build a good network of fellow flab fighters! X