Replies

• JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    I think flirting is fun :)
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    No I like a man who grunts, buy me drinks, and have good credit. Did I mention a HUGE salami?
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for guys that can make me laugh

yes, I am here to positively confirm that the way to a woman's heart is to make her laugh. so I think for a guy the best form of flirting is humor.

I totally agree!!! If you can't make me laugh, you don't stand a chance.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Never really thought about it. Actually, no. It often comes off as cheesy and I assume they do it with most everyone (flirt, I mean. Not "it" necessarily) I like shy guys that I catch staring and they look away.:blushing:

Ooooow!!! That's what's been happening to me w/this guy. Its been going on for a year. The tension is killing me.
    I just think it sucks to be a mature adult, and have to deal w/this.
    Lets get on w/it already.
  • Cp731
    Options
    EnergyLoop.gif

E.n.e.r.g.y. L.o..o.p!!

:love: :love: :love:
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    EnergyLoop.gif

E.n.e.r.g.y. L.o..o.p!!

:love: :love: :love:

Calm yourself hun...too much pent up energy and you'll have to do something about it! :wink:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately for me, I suck at flirting. But I'm awesome sitting in the back and keeping to myself while I creepily check others out. :happy:
    You just sit there and look pretty babe

Yeah, not good at that either lol
    I disagree. I saw you're in Huntsville. I'm in Mobile : )

Well thanks. :-)

Hmm. Just a 6 hour bike ride away... ;-)
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Never really thought about it. Actually, no. It often comes off as cheesy and I assume they do it with most everyone (flirt, I mean. Not "it" necessarily) I like shy guys that I catch staring and they look away.:blushing:

Ooooow!!! That's what's been happening to me w/this guy. Its been going on for a year. The tension is killing me.

So. You are interested? Then put the poor guy outta his misery and bust off the first move! I am not a fan of being overly complimentary right away, but asking questions about his interests and such is great. Ah, young love. Good luck!
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't know. i'm clueless. i just think people are being nice...But i like nice people...
  • Skinnymunkii
    Skinnymunkii Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I enjoy watching a fellow who will flirt as hard with a 5-year-old girl and her 50-year-old grandma as he will with a hottie in a bikini. For some reason, it makes the flirtation seem more like a genuine enjoyment of the game and a wish to make people feel good about themselves, rather than a creepy hunting pattern.
    I love this answer.
  • Cp731
    Options

So. You are interested? Then put the poor guy outta his misery and bust off the first move! I am not a fan of being overly complimentary right away, but asking questions about his interests and such is great. Ah, young love. Good luck!

He's an intellectual. He's into computers, I think he likes smart geeky retro type chicks.
    I am none of thee above.
    :yawn:
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm shameless. I once picked up a girl at a concert. She was on a first date with some poor guy! I felt bad afterwards lol
    My ex and I would make bets to see who could pick up a woman first when we were out. I always won and he always asked if she was joining us later. :noway:

I have no shame either.
  • craigmandu
    Options

He's an intellectual. He's into computers, I think he likes smart geeky retro type chicks.
    I am none of thee above.

Well, I guess you could start with an opener like "Hey, I've got a trick to turn your kilobyte into a gigabyte"....and see where that goes!

He'll either look at you like you are a whack job...or he'll say "O RLY?" and whip out his Tronesque motorcycle and the two of you will ride off into the ethernet together...either way, you'll know exactly where you stand!
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    Yes to flirting! :wink:
  • Cp731
    Options

I am none of thee above.

Well, I guess you could start with an opener like "Hey, I've got a trick to turn your kilobyte into a gigabyte"....and see where that goes!

He'll either look at you like you are a whack job...or he'll say "O RLY?" and whip out his Tronesque motorcycle and the two of you will ride off into the ethernet together...either way, you'll know exactly where you stand!

:happy: :bigsmile: :blushing: :smooched:

p.s. whats a "Tronesque motorcycle?"
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Not if they are creepy

Meaning, if you find them unattractive.
  • Cp731
    Options
    Not if they are creepy

That's exactly what they meant. :ohwell:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Not if they are creepy

*Rubs weridos head again* coconut oil of course for the health aspects.
  • craigmandu
    Options

I am none of thee above.

:happy: :bigsmile: :blushing: :smooched:

p.s. whats a "Tronesque motorcycle?"

Digital motorcycle that people in the Movie Tron rode...