If you're trying to lose 10-15lbs =) Add!

Options
Hi! =) Please add me if you're losing around 10-15lbs, or even if you have more or less to lose! I just wanted to add some people with a similar goal as mine :D

anddddd if you're active, please add =)

Thanks my darlings!

xxxx's ooo's

Replies

• iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I'm very active. I got these little blue pills from the pharmacy and the doctor said my ticker was good and cleared me for being active. I just have to take a blood pressure reading every 30 minutes and I'm supposed to seek medical attention if it last more than 4 hours.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I'm very active. I got these little blue pills from the pharmacy and the doctor said my ticker was good and cleared me for being active. I just have to take a blood pressure reading every 30 minutes and I'm supposed to seek medical attention if it last more than 4 hours.

just don't expect efficacy if you take 'em after eating a meal with heavy fat content ;-)
  • rose944
    rose944 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey want to be friends?!
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    what kinda little blue pills...you mean like 80 mg asprin?
  • LittleMsEva
    LittleMsEva Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey want to be friends?!

Sure! =)
  • LittleMsEva
    Options

Oh boy Mr.Waffles. Your display picture is mouth-watering.
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I have ~15 pounds left to lose til my goal weight. :) I'm on here daily (125 days and counting). I'll send you a friend request.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I have about 6 pounds left to lose.
  • LittleMsEva
    Options
    Thats awesome guys! So proud of your progress! =)