I don't know what to do

Options
2»

Replies

• Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    The lesson self-learned that I live by:

You can only lose weight one way and that is to burn more calories than you consume. That is it, the secret, it is that simple. So far so good for me.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Why did I post this? Because they deleted the thread on the other forum where everyone was talking about judgmental people

You are all so high and mighty. You don't live my life. You don't know what it's like to lay in bed and cry at night because you are in so much pain simply from working to barely eek out a living.

I don't give a damn anymore if I 'm fat. I'm sick of judgmental *****es.

I actually do know exactly what that's like. Hopefully when you're feeling a little bit better you'll come back and read through the suggestions you have received and put some of them to use. Good luck to you.
  • crystalweekes
    crystalweekes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Not to be harsh but we can't lose the weight for you..
    This is something you have to want, and it doesn't sound like you want it bad enough.
    You eliminated all the reasonable possible options except surgery.
    You don't want to do anything so how can you expect to get results?
  • WestchesterKB
    WestchesterKB Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It sounds cliche but I take it one meal, one snack at a time. I try to make the next food decision the best decision possible. For me the key word is possible. I know not every decision will be the best but I do the best I can in the situation.Don't think about September if it's too much to think about. Think about the rest of the day and plan for tomorrow. Stop there if it feels too overwhelming. You are not doing this alone. Keep reading the boards.
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    lame...begone
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    It isn't being judgemental to lay a little honesty on you...you just aren't liking it. Yeah...being where you're at sucks. I get that. But all the whys wherefores and excuses in the world wont change it...you have to do that. You don't have exercise. You don't have to make radical changes in your life and diet. You do have to make a change. Just one. Make it yours. Then make another one. Baby steps...always forward. It wont happen overnight. It wont be easy. But what is your alternative? Staying where you are? Further ruining your health?
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    account deactivated :frown:
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    How bad do you want it? Because the answer is "eat more, exercise more" !!! There isn't any other way!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    How bad do you want it? Because the answer is "eat more, exercise more" !!! There isn't any other way!!

Not bad enough. Account deactivated.
  • kaylabrose
    kaylabrose Posts: 71
    Options
    Anorexia is a fricken illness, it's not a fad diet. It ruins lifes. Get over yourself and stop having a pit-party.
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Yep this was another one of those ridiculous people who post to get reactions and then deactivate their accounts. There have been a lot of those lately.