Losing Hope

It's been like what? Almost a month? And i'm losing hope. A friend of mine said that i had lose weight but still I can't feel it. I have missed out 5 days cardio already and I'm tired of going back. I don't have the "motivation" to do exercise anymore. Can anybody please help me?

Replies

• Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Well I was the same weight for 8 months until the scale moved again but I was losing inches the whole time. You won't see yourself changing because you look at yourself everyday but someone that does not see you as often will notice and they are not lying. So don't give up you made it this far, don't let all those hours you put into working out be in vain. So rise and shine because I know you can overcome this. :)
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Take tonight off if you need to - but be prepared for TOMORROW! Make sure you take progress pics and measurements. Keep track of these.

What do you need to do to get back on track? How can you get yourself motivated for tomorrow?

Sometimes when i buy new tools to lose weight I tend to get back on track. Examples - A new heart rate monitor, New running shoes/work out clothes, new dvd, new weights and on and on i could go.
  • sgbarber87
    sgbarber87 Posts: 3
    Always remember that muscle weighs more than fat! If the gym bores you, get outside and do something physical! It's a helluva lot better!
  • Always remember that muscle weighs more than fat! If the gym bores you, get outside and do something physical! It's a helluva lot better!

Yep, excellent advice.