19 year old just looking to become more healthy :)

Options
I've always struggled with my weight. I used to be underweight for the longest time since I had been smoking cigarettes, drank and ate like crap since I was 14. Once I stopped smoking and drinking I turned to food and ended up gaining a lot of weight. Ever since then I've been struggling to just be happy with a healthy lifestyle. I struggle a lot with food and just want to find a diet that's right for me. I'd love some new friends for support :) Possibly girls that have similarities?
I'm 19, about 5'7 and weigh around 120(although I haven't weighed myself in a LONG time and just recently had a week full of overindulgence...so may be more then this)
Anyways, I'd love some new friends and I'll pretty much add anyone for some new insights! :)

Replies

• MulletsnGlitter
    Options
    I find what helps me is to look at how I look rather than the number on the scale....I'm very muscular and at a healthy weight. Good luck to you babe, keep on truckin!
  • sbreden11
    sbreden11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a 20 year old girl who's also looking to get healthy! Like you, my main problem is that I eat mostly junky foods, so my goal while on my diet plan is to slowly start integrating more fruits and veggies into my diet and testing out new healthy recipes. I'd love to chat! I just joined this site so I could use a new friend :)
  • DJHudgins
    DJHudgins Posts: 172
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add me if your looking for supportive friends :)