Hi! Newbie would love friends w/a whole foods focus!

Options
2»

Replies

• Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request. Like wholesome eats and dogs (the four legged kind, not the ones smeared with mustard).
  • betthouston
    betthouston Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request. Like wholesome eats and dogs (the four legged kind, not the ones smeared with mustard).

LOL. A mean, uncured organic dog (like Applegate) will make it onto my plate every now and then... :devil:
    But I enjoy the four legged type every day, guilt-free.

Thanks for the friend request! I look forward to seeing you here.
  • Fruit4dessert
    Fruit4dessert Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I eat mostly plant-based whole foods (protein powder is my main processed food) -- I've thought about getting a fitbit, but haven't taken the leap yet. I'll send you a friend request!

P.S. I also love dogs! :)
  • betthouston
    Options
    I eat mostly plant-based whole foods (protein powder is my main processed food) -- I've thought about getting a fitbit, but haven't taken the leap yet. I'll send you a friend request!

P.S. I also love dogs! :)

Got it and added you! :happy:

Thanks and I look forward to the mutual support. :)

PS Peet (my dog) says HI. :wink:
  • SvelteGirl
    SvelteGirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, Bett, I'm Isabel, I live in the UK. I'm keen on healthy eating and try to avoid anything that's not homemade or has salt in it. I make my own bread without any salt, and we eat lots of fruit & veg, grains, lentils, fish and poultry. Wholefoods taste best anyway! Do add me if you would like, my diary is open. I also have a Fitbit. I'll send you a friend request,
    All the best, Isabel
  • betthouston
    Options
    Hi, Bett, I'm Isabel, I live in the UK. I'm keen on healthy eating and try to avoid anything that's not homemade or has salt in it. I make my own bread without any salt, and we eat lots of fruit & veg, grains, lentils, fish and poultry. Wholefoods taste best anyway! Do add me if you would like, my diary is open. I also have a Fitbit. I'll send you a friend request,
    All the best, Isabel

Thanks Isabel! I got your request and added you. Glad to have another friend on this road who is focused on whole foods!

Every time I completely cut out processed foods I feel better within days. This morning i got a whiff on someone microwaving a slice of Safeway pizza and it smelled just awful- like a yeasty sugar bomb. How strange! I LOVE pizza, but was sensitive to what this poor, chemical laden pizza *really* smelled like after just 5 days of ultra-clean eating. I doubt I would have noticed it at all otherwise.

See you on the boards! :drinker:
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    I can't say I always eat whole foods; however, tend to eat quite natural. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like another person to help provide support!
    -Kyle