Insanity partners?

Options
I'm starting insanity again on June first and thought it would be nice to have some friends to do it with. It's always nice to see how others are doing, read fit test results etc... If you are, or are going to be starting insanity soon request me.
I have to modify a lot due to a knee injury but I still get a crazy hard workout and lose inches faster than anything else I have done. :) excited to get started again

Replies

• mistij68
    mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    hey angelb1983, I'll join you in your Instanity challenge workout. I'm in a couple of challenges now, but not doing as well as I should. So another jump start in June might be what I need. I have Insanity now, but it's just collecting dust. I have done the Fit test and that alone is pretty hard. But I will do my best. I'll also be starting a challenge with my cousins and friends in June as well, I'll keep you posted on that. See you in June. :smile:
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me.. I am going to be restarting my 2nd round on June 3..

I love INsanity!
  • jdove3411
    jdove3411 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me too.....I am starting in the morning......I've been looking for a group to join but everyone has already started.....
  • gorgeoouslady
    Options
    We are on friend's list already, but I would like to be your Insanity partners as I will be ready for my 5 weeks of Max Insanity on June 3. Please don't hard on your hard as take it easy. You don't have to jump at all. I didn't jump at not all due of knee pain until it get better and I will do jump.
    I'm starting insanity again on June first and thought it would be nice to have some friends to do it with. It's always nice to see how others are doing, read fit test results etc... If you are, or are going to be starting insanity soon request me.
    I have to modify a lot due to a knee injury but I still get a crazy hard workout and lose inches faster than anything else I have done. :) excited to get started again
  • inchez20
    inchez20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Go ahead add me and count me in.
  • wickgibbs
    wickgibbs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in...on round 3 week3
  • starmickey03
    starmickey03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ill add you.
    I will be finishing up my first 60 days at the end of this month. And in going to jump right in and start it all over again for round 2 on June 1st.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Count me in...on round 3 week3

Wow, you are my hero!!
  • krystal_black
    Options
    Just started day one today would love motivation and some people to help put!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I will be on week # 3 - Round 1- starting tomorrow. I do not mind encouraging others. I definitely see myself going for round 2- I love the structure of the program.
  • AnaBexa
    AnaBexa Posts: 3
    Options
    I am now starting the second month. I just signed up and I am really happy to find people here who love Insanity^^ Can't wait to hear about your results<3
  • caitalion
    caitalion Posts: 1
    Options
    Sweet, I am just starting Insanity this morning in fact, it would be nice to have some partners for motivation, add me:)
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Starting week 3, day 1, round 1 today! About to do the fit test! Scared!
  • gosha1983
    gosha1983 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 day 1 (Fit Test) just about to do it!!!

I really love it !!!
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    As of today, I started week 2 Insanity. I welcome all insanity MFP'ers....send me a request with "insanity" in the message field, so I can keep track of who is doing insanity with me.
  • ddzubow
    ddzubow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been doing a hybrid workout mixing Insanity in with other workouts, but would like to try doing Insanity full on.
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I love Insanity. I'm on week 2 already, but would love to be part of the Insantiy group and give/get motivation.
  • ceinwen0922
    Options
    I'm doing my fit test today. I'd love to have a support group and I'm a big loser on here right now with zero friends, so any help would be great!
  • nikkiskip79
    nikkiskip79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    im defo up for starting june 1st... i hope i can handle it though i heard its so hard
  • poopaloop11
    poopaloop11 Posts: 13
    Options
    Im starting today i juat hope i can stick with it.