Any tips of getting rid of those love handles?

Options
Any exercise tips anyone? Have a nice flat tummy but am really struggling to get rid of that muffin top/love handles and now they seem to stick out even more! Any success stories of helpful hints greatly appreciated.

Replies

• WhaddoWino
    WhaddoWino Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You really can't spot reduce and every body is different the way it holds on to certain fat reserves. Try toning your obliques just to strengthen that area-- tuck in your shirt tales as it were!

Here is a great place to start:
    http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/workout-detail/Ultimate-Toning-and-Cardio-Workout-for-Belly-Fat-Loss-Abs-and-Cardio-Training/ch/

or search the site for a workout that is fewer minutes if you want to start easier.

You will get there!
  • phjorg1
    phjorg1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Heavy compound lifting to retain lean mass and calorie deficit to lose fat.
  • eats1
    eats1 Posts: 16
    Options
    hi from London, UK. I'm doing the 'Dr Michael Mosley 5:2 fast diet' since March; this is 500 cals a day (woman) for 2 non-consecutive days each week, the other 5 days eat normally. Within 1 month my love handles reduced and now completely gone. More importantly, there are huge health benefits from this way of eating - I'm on it for life now and feel fantastic. Check it out and good luck.