just joined, hope it helps

Options
Just joined site hoping to get inspiration and to track weight loss. Need all the help I can get!

Replies

• VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Well done for taking the first step and joining :-)
  • JosephinaG
    JosephinaG Posts: 6
    Options
    It really does help, good luck!
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi

This site is the best thing the support is brilliant and the people are so friendly

feel free to add me

Vicky xx
  • Tubatubatoaslimmerme
    Options
    It has really helped me, I lost 28 pound since jan this year, thanks to MFP, but I did stray thinking I can do this on my own and I couldn't, so now I'm back and you will love it trust me, it is an eye opener when you log your food though :). Feel free to add me :)
  • ultimuttginge
    Options
    It's an excellent site! Truly after years of yoyo dieting and spending a fortune on fad websites, this is the easiest, friendliest and most successful way i've EVERY lost weight! :)
  • cindyjoesousa
    cindyjoesousa Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 87 pounds since Jan 2012..It works!
    Good luck to you!!
  • David1406
    David1406 Posts: 63
    Options
    I started 8 days ago, and already I'm well into the routine. Make sure you 'steal' a few hundred extra calories a day with exercise. Haven't had my first weigh-in as yet..I'm leaving it for 2 weeks and hope to see a positive result. Who needs to pay a fortune for Weightwatchers or Slimming World...this site gives you everything you need.
  • HikeThatMountain
    Options
    It has really helped me, I lost 28 pound since jan this year, thanks to MFP, but I did stray thinking I can do this on my own and I couldn't, so now I'm back and you will love it trust me, it is an eye opener when you log your food though :). Feel free to add me :)

Welcome! this is the best site for encouragement and friendly help. Been here less than two months and have found it very helpful and as said above, it was a real eye-opener when I logged in the food I was eating for a day!!

Feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • Insathius
    Insathius Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    All the best, don't give up - this tool is amazing.

Anyone is free to add me, hope I can motivate as many people I can!!
  • pkteen
    pkteen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    It does help. Trust me, Not only because of the food diary but also because you have people here for support who're going through the same things as you are.
  • dartaaa
    dartaaa Posts: 35
    Options
    Welcome! If you'd like a friend, you can add me for support! :)
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    Yes it does help a great deal, it's made a great difference to me and has helped me lose 41 lbs in three and a half months or so. The support on the forum and with friends is fantastic
  • Lumen1505
    Lumen1505 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    :happy: I love this site! it has helped me more that any slimming groups etc, however I would say like anything you get out what you put in. I've really found adding friends, logging my food (good & bad) is what made the biggest difference to me. feel free to add me as a friend for support