You Know You're Losing Weight When.....

Options

Replies

• CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    When you put your hands on your waist out of habit and your hands slide down because the roll is gone.
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Double post, oops.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    When I can get into most yoga poses with out having to rearrange my gut.
  • elizabethadams1
    Options
    when a giant once lived in your closet :)) and only a giant can fit all your old clothes.. haha lol!
  • Karleh
    Karleh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    When you go from having skin tight XL shirts to having Small's feel baggy :laugh:
  • semarsh12
    semarsh12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm glad a few of mentioned the shoe size thing, because I thought I was imagining stuff.
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    When your joints stop hurting from the waist down. And it only took a few pounds for that!
  • cheryljanine
    cheryljanine Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    had to cut the end off my belt because it was too long and flopped over
    getting back into single digit size pants
    when a 25 year old boy tells me I look hot, (I am 49)
    all my work clothes are loose
    knowing that when I eat that greasy burger it's going to give me heartburn because I haven't eaten anything awful in so long, and it's the best burger ever!
    This is a great post, thanks for putting it up.
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Almost all of the above plus being able to trim your toenails. When you no longer consider sweat pants your number one clothing option.:smile:
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    when your clothes, before lost weight, are STILL to big and you're now pregnant LOL!!!
  • fushouka
    fushouka Posts: 9
    Options
    You find out you're two inches taller than you thought because you're no longer hunching over with all the belly weight.
  • SandyMc1103
    Options
    you obsessively rub your hand up and down your collarbones which you didn't know you had.

you can cross your legs without using any hands!
  • Tme2change
    Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    husband can't keep his hands off of me :-)
    kids can actively wrap their arms all the way around me :-)
    went to buy new jeans in an actual department store and not Lane Bryant
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    This might be weird... But twice now, I've tried to get out of the car without taking my belt off.
    I can no longer feel it digging in me, so I assume I just didn't put it on.
  • rdrettig1
    rdrettig1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    When you think your undies are on backwards they are so loose....yes!
  • younginaz
    younginaz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have to get my wedding ring resized. :drinker:
  • supergirl6
    supergirl6 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    When your clothes start to look frumpy and terrible on you because they no longer fit properly - but you don't want to go buy new ones yet because you know you'll go down another size soon!

Realizing you can cross your legs finally when you go to put on your socks.

You can take the stairs in your house or walk to your car after work or take the stairs in the parking garage and you're no longer huffing and puffing and dying and weezing and trying to catch your breath afterwards!
  • balsert713
    balsert713 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I get cold so easy!! I used to be able to walk around outside without a heavy winter coat, maybe a light jacket or a hoodie... now, I freeze at 60 degrees and a little wind. It's ridiculous. Movie theatres and restuarants are reasons to pack a jacket around! I never thought about it before, when I was 50 pounds heavier!
  • balsert713
    balsert713 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I can cross my legs, like a lady at the knees. Instead of ankle to knee - if that makes sense!
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    When you smile at your reflection in the mirror because your proud/happy with what you see.
    When you walk with more confidence.
    When you are glad to wake every morning to strut your hard earned body you fight for everyday.

THIS EXACTLY!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!