Slim in 6

Options
Hiya - Just wondering if anyone has tried this Slim in 6 - I saw it advertised on tv at the weekend, and it looks interesting (all be it a little like the 30 DS) so I've found some of the workouts on YouTube and bought some resistance bands (Just waiting for them to arrive)

But, as I said just wondering if anyone has tried it, and how they found it?

Replies

• deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Anyone? Please? Thank you :)
  • srrose15
    srrose15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Messaging you -
  • SpunkBean
    SpunkBean Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    In all honesty I did not think the results were worth the effort (though I may just be bitter because I didn't see ANY!). Some of the moves were very challenging (killer butt work!), but the instructor just didn't keep me motivated, so "pressing play" everyday felt more like a chore. In fairness, my diet should have been a lot better. Maybe if you keep up clean eating during the six weeks you will see the results. It never hurts to try though, so I hope you have better luck than I did :)
  • Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I've just ordered this workout a couple of days ago and I'm just waiting for it to arrive.

I've got myself in the right frame of mind to do this; I've been getting up earlier in preparation of doing it in the mornings (when I'm least motivated!)

Have you started it? If so, how are you finding it?